CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Anyone on independence (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/350162-anyone-independence.html)

KYLE AKA SUPERMAN April 20th, 2008 02:06 AM

Anyone on independence

i know its not out yet but im thinkin about goin next spring break april 4th if i can convince the parents

i just got back from liberty and it was sick so any who is thinkkin bout goin on a cruise book this one cuz its way in advance....

KTS1193 April 20th, 2008 09:07 PM

I'm prob. going on Carnival next year... for that week.

KYLE AKA SUPERMAN April 20th, 2008 09:54 PM

ya i would def not mind goin on carnival but like my parents were disgusted by our carnival cruise in mexico and i want them 2 get more into cruising
so RCI is probbaly better for that.....

Kristina99 April 21st, 2008 05:23 PM

To get your parents more into cruising...try Holland America or Princess. They will prolly love them =]

jersey_girl_at_heart April 21st, 2008 06:44 PM

I'd consider it if my spring break was then. My school changes it each year. Last year it was that week but this year, I'm off this week.

Plus I'm pretty sure I'm going to do Carnival Splendor out of California in April. My mom was asking prices about it for different weeks. But we cant decide anything until we know when my spring break is!

KYLE AKA SUPERMAN April 21st, 2008 10:26 PM

do you guys reccomend carnival

every1 i talk 2 says they suck but u all seem 2 luv them

but idont think the parents will

and yess the parents will love princess but will i???

jersey_girl_at_heart April 21st, 2008 10:39 PM

I've never been on carnival, which is why I want to try it. I've heard good and bad things about it. But to me, it will never compare to Royal Caribbean. But if I did go on Carnival it would have to be their biggest ship, which is why we would choose Carnival Splendor.

I love Princess. Its really fun! And I had an amazing cruise on the Crown Princess. You will never be bored. The parties on the deck and stuff are actually more fun then on Royal Caribbean. The teen club is okay, it really depends on who you meet. I met really amazing friends, and we were always having a crazy time on the ship! I suggest you try Princess. I'm going on them over the summer again on the Caribbean Princess. I can't wait!!

KYLE AKA SUPERMAN April 21st, 2008 11:43 PM

ook thanks

that makes me want to try princess but my family now wants to do independence.... good choices either way

do u know any good cruises on the west coast since i live their???

Enchantment 04 April 22nd, 2008 02:12 AM

the mariner of the seas will be out there starting february of 2009

KYLE AKA SUPERMAN April 22nd, 2008 11:02 PM

o hows that boat compared 2 like LOS

pead April 23rd, 2008 07:31 AM

its a voyager class so it has a royal promenade but no flowrider and seems just as big

KYLE AKA SUPERMAN April 24th, 2008 11:15 PM

ook

do you think going on a carribean cruise on independence will have less teens just because it is a europe based boat or will it b the same bassicly