Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcarolina
Charleston, SC

I agree with what ur sayin for the most part. On casual nights its usualy jeans and a button down for me. Comfortable but good looking. I try to stay away from t-shirts at night simply because your not gonna be wearing that to a real night club (well you will but you won't get inside the door). As for polo's, well it depends on how you wear them, if theyre tucked in, then yeah ur right, not what u want for the club, but otherwise yeah rock the polo, girls seem to like the collar popped polo look.

During the summer I work certain nights at a teen club here in SC called Karma. www.karmamb.com Its a teen club but they take it very serious. On the weekends they have a full time DJ from some other country whose like INSANE on the decks, but on tuesday-friday nights, myself or one of the other local DJs runs the decks. So far this summer they haven't had a night with less than 400 kids and you don't stand a chance of getting VIP or any of those high maintenance (but hot) local girls if you don't know how to dress to the best. As for the gangster thing....i just when i see it, but whatever floats ur ship. Who am I to judge.
i was a block from there last spring break, didn't know about it though because i was staying on some **** golf resort a few miles away

Carnival Destiny - 2000
Norwegian Dawn - April 2006
Crown Princess - June 2007
Norwegian Gem - March 2008
Caribbean Princess - July 2008
Old August 6th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Passenger

Alright so just got back. It started off awsome because i ran into 5 of my freinds that happened to be going on that i hadnt seen for like 5 years. That was just great. So at night we all went to the teen club and we found out we had to be sighned up which was really gay. So we misssed the first 2 night and we went the 3 night for the dance and it was so GAY. No one was dancing at all. So we left that and attempted skywalkers but they rlly check your id. My ID got rejected lol. Luckly i had my freinds there cause without them it would have been horible. We had so much fun just being dumb. There was pretty much nothing planned out for the day. Like most cruises have you going and doing stuff non stop. This ship had nothing to do. But w/e cause i had my freinds there so i was fine. I met some cool ppl. What im really happy about is usally i make freinds on the cruise and then have to say goodbye after the cruise and get the cruise depression. Whats awsome this time is me and my freinds got close again so were going to start chillen. Oh and make sure in in San juan you go to SENOR FROGS!!!!!! best party place ever.