Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Beginner

Default Need To Know About the Carnival Fantasy....

Hi I'm going on my first cruise on August 9th on the Carnival Fantasy. Assuming that people here have been on the ship before, I was hoping for some good information about the ship, Club o2, directors, things to do, places to see and what not. Pictures would be appreciated. Thanx guys.
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Djcarolina

The Carnival Fantasy is the flagship in Carnival's VERY successful Fantasy Class cruise ships. THE most popular class ship for weekend getaways and itineraries less than 5 days. The Fantasy has undergone extensive renovations, and is due more in the future, becoming the 3rd Fantasy Class ship to have the Evolutions of Fun upgrades. Recently, however, the Fantasy has had the stateroom's completely redesigned and spruced up, the show lounge has been completely refurbished, as has the promenade and Windows on the Sea restaurant. Club O2 was also redefined in 2004, having been previously called "Spirals Teen Club". The evidence of its former identity is still visible in the carpet and the door of Club O2 which is located on Promenade Deck, forward inside the Photo Gallery. As far as Club O2 goes, there are a variety of activities that take place here throughout your cruise vacation and include scavenger hunts, battle of the sexes, dating game, wii/x-box hang, card tourney's, socials, theme nights, and of course the nightclub. Club O2 is designed and available to ages 15-17 only and many ships are starting to become more strict as the legal ramifications for underage/overage mixture becomes more apparent. You can expect this little ship to rock hard each and every night, and the teen scene is usually pretty fun on the Fantasy. I personally have never had a bad cruise on this particular ship.

There are a BUNCH of great photos for the Fantasy on www.webshots.com as well as www.photobucket.com

Teen directors usually switch out after a 6 month contract and usually switch sometime between end of july, early august. So the director some teens have now, may not be the one you'll have. Most of Carnival's teen directors are young, energetic and up-to date.

You may expect some complications when it comes to your sail out, as apparently theres been a lot of commotion with New Orleans.

If you have specific questions, PM me or ask em here. I'm a bit of a Fantasy advocate...ask the people here lol!

Oasis of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Fantasy
Sensation
Fascination
Carnival Glory
Carnival Valor
Carnival Conquest
Cunard Queen Mary 2
Disney Magic/Wonder
Cruise Total as of March 2012: 100 Cruises
Old July 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Ainsley

For starters hi I'm Ainsley. Welcome to cruisemates. I sailed on the Fantasy on the April 28th-May 3rd sailing of this year. I absolutely loved the ship. I will be sailing on it again in October for the halloween cruise. I posted a review shortly after returning from my cruise. This is the link:

http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=574557

its the last one posted on that link. I have all of my pics on my myspace, so feel free to add me and check them out. I had Timmy as my Club o2 director, and I personally just loved him! He was extremely laid back and didnt mind us doing our own thing. He took requests every night and some nights we actually got him on the floor dancing with us, but like Ryan said they do change ships every 6 months or so. I remember him saying he was moving the Carnival Conquest, but I cant remember when he said he was doing that. If you have anymore questions feel free to message me or whatever you feel like doing. I'm up for answering any questions =)
Carnival Conquest-02.22.04
Carnival Conquest-02.06.05
Carnival Legend-3.25.06
Royal Caribbean Sovereign OTS-4.16.07
Carnival Fantasy 4.28.08
Carnival Fantasy 10.27.08
Norwegian Pearl 3.13.11
Carnival Elation 11.14.11

Future Cruises
Carnival Ecstasy 5.21.12