CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   BACK FROM MY 8 DAY CRUISE CARIBBEAN CARNIVAL MIRACLE!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/354456-back-my-8-day-cruise-caribbean-carnival-miracle.html)

M4RT1N0B August 5th, 2008 05:39 PM

BACK FROM MY 8 DAY CRUISE CARIBBEAN CARNIVAL MIRACLE!!

omg it was fucking awesome. my facebook is brian martinho if u wanna see pictures and funny videos and ****

Roger91 August 5th, 2008 08:29 PM

i just saw this ship leaving manhattan today =O

M4RT1N0B August 5th, 2008 08:55 PM

yah i was getting off it it was sad ****

dudestir127 August 5th, 2008 09:53 PM

I was on it back in May for the 9th cruise of my life, and it was by far the best.

Djcarolina August 6th, 2008 06:35 PM

Holy..5H!T ;) He came back!

Well since you did that, your now obligated to do 3 things. 1. Tell the stories, all of them. 2. Show and Tell Hookups (its not kissing and telling, its sharing the love) and 3. Write a cruise review for the Miracle. Highlight all the big stuff and the little things you noticed as well. For reference, read some of my reviews in the section at the top of the page.

Word!

M4RT1N0B August 6th, 2008 07:58 PM

yo it was amazing, look at my facebook theres your review

one word : AMAZING

wow watch the videos too us messing with the security guards trying to walk past them to sneak in frankensteins lab haahaah wow good times but if u did not know anyone and didnt make friends on the boat it wud be mad boring i wud hate it, u need friends to get by on this ship...

pizza is amazing on this ship...

i loved it and i did hook up yes i did tee hee with some hot girls rofl..

not enuff time to get laid i needed a cupple more days LOL

eastonh4779 August 7th, 2008 12:32 PM

I saw your ship. Mine was right next to yours in San Juan. Did you go to Senor Frogs

M4RT1N0B August 7th, 2008 04:57 PM

easton were u on the caribbean princess? dude i saw ur ship its beautiful, yes i did go to senor frogs i got wasted hahaha on the free shot coupons lmfao.... good times dude ur boat is nice i love that big screen tv

eastonh4779 August 7th, 2008 06:34 PM

Yea i was the Carribean Princess. It was really fun. Senor frogs was amazing to bad i didnt know who you were. I didnt even use free shot coupon i just walked threw the door and the bartender screeams out free shots lol. Didnt even use shot glasses just poors the bottle over everybody with their mouths open so wasted lol.

M4RT1N0B August 7th, 2008 07:43 PM

haha nice dude rofl yah it was a good time we were all screaming on the boat down to the princess ppl getting back on board were all like our boats better!!!!! u all suck and stuf haha which i bet ur boat was better tho but w.e we were all drunk