CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   A New Ship for DJ: Grandeur of the Seas 1/15/2009 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/359302-new-ship-dj-grandeur-seas-1-15-2009-a.html)

Djcarolina December 19th, 2008 02:02 AM

A New Ship for DJ: Grandeur of the Seas 1/15/2009

Anyone have any pics, stories or thoughts on this one. It'll be my FINAL CRUISE as a teen and i'm going with every intention of making it the absolute best cruise in my entire career. To me its the end of one "lifestyle" and the beginning of something new. Cruising at 18 is fun....but not the same so it has really been fun but of course I have to go out in style so new ship, new port, 2 sea days, mexico as the only port and what looks to be a pretty damn cool teen club will all go into the making of the Cruise King Finale!

mmerali December 19th, 2008 07:01 AM

Last one for teenage Ryan. I'd kill to be on this one. Unfortunately, my last one was last spring break. Unforgettable memories, make the best of it. My next one will be me in a long long time.

dancetilyadropx3 December 19th, 2008 03:27 PM

Have a blast :)

Turbotw December 19th, 2008 05:34 PM

I remember the first cruise I went on after I turned 18.....

Much different scene... still a grand time though.... just different.

KTS1193 December 19th, 2008 06:09 PM

aww have an amazzing time (:

lutziebaby December 19th, 2008 07:03 PM

seriously??! i'm amazed that you haven't been on this ship! i thought you'd been on like every royal caribbean and carnival pretty much!

anyway have an awesome time! I'm sure you will, but come back with great info and stories for us!

firsttimecruiser44 December 19th, 2008 10:34 PM

Ryan i know this is random and offtopic but when is your freedom review going to be up? i really want to read it

Ainsley December 20th, 2008 01:50 PM

I hope you have a blast! My last cruise as a "teen" was truely amazing and it was the best one to date. I'm sure hearing about this cruise is going to be so much fun. Take alot of pics and I already know you will bring back plenty of stories =)

xDaisy18 December 24th, 2008 12:31 PM

its funny cause my boyfriend was JUST on that cruise ship. he got back 2 days ago and he had an amazingggg time. last year he was on Liberty of The Seas and although its alottt better than the grandeur he still had alot of fun.
but anyways, awh your last cruise under 18 yrs of age. thats sad :/ i dont want that day to come for me.

Djcarolina December 24th, 2008 06:41 PM

Yeah, it's going to be different for me. As with all things though, I'm sure I'll discover new and exciting things to do both with cruising and elsewhere. I had had full intentions to work with CCL during the summer in some capacity be it social host, DJ or Club O2, however, I've been offered a summer contract with a resort locally to do a lot of their entertainment work, so IDK whats going to happen there.

I'll be posting the Freedom Review in a couple days. I'm about 2/3 of the way through it and when i post it, you'll all see why its taking so long, plus I had 2 weeks of school after the cruise where I wasn't able to get ANYTHING done with exams and such.