CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   CARNIVAL TRIUMPH AUGUST 29-SEPTEMEBER 2 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/362147-carnival-triumph-august-29-septemeber-2-a.html)

c_m_alex March 8th, 2009 12:06 AM

CARNIVAL TRIUMPH AUGUST 29-SEPTEMEBER 2

YAY! we finally got another cruise! It's a 5-nighter to New England and Canada. AND i get to bring one of my friends!

i'm so excited!
BUT....i just realized i know NOTHING about Carnival. the last time i was on Carnival was probably at least 4 years ago and i don't remember a thing.

so you Carnival experts, care to fill me in? =]

sammydee March 8th, 2009 12:57 AM

Re: CARNIVAL TRIUMPH AUGUST 29-SEPTEMEBER 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_m_alex
YAY! we finally got another cruise! It's a 5-nighter to New England and Canada. AND i get to bring one of my friends!

i'm so excited!
BUT....i just realized i know NOTHING about Carnival. the last time i was on Carnival was probably at least 4 years ago and i don't remember a thing.

so you Carnival experts, care to fill me in? =]

carnival is the best cruise line in the world. and i love canada <3
that's where my triumph cruise went too (=
oh and there is 24/7 pizza and icecream

Ainsley March 8th, 2009 04:14 PM

Carnival is amazingggg! No curfew and Club O2 is a ton of fun! I havent been on Triumph yet but I plan on going the early part of next year so when you go take a tonnnn of pictures and bring back even more stories so I can get a feel of what I'm up against when I go =)

c_m_alex March 8th, 2009 05:31 PM

don't worry, i will take TONS AND TONS of pictures. and i'm very much looking forward to the no curfew.

I_Live_4_Cruises March 8th, 2009 05:59 PM

CONGRATS!!!!!! Okay like everyone else said Carnival is definitely a fun cruise line with lots of teens! Curfews are made by parents not the ship, the 24/7 pizza & ice cream is super convenient, there is always food like any other ship, the pool area/water slide is always fun if you like to be in the sun, Club O2 is great and the director is usually nice and open to any requests for music/activities. Any extra questions just ask!!! :D

Ainsley March 8th, 2009 06:51 PM

alex- good!! because i would love to see the in's and out's of this ship before jan. and you could probably answer wayy more questions that i have when i get ready to sail on it =) but im very happy for you! you finally get to try out carnival and experience another side of the cruise industry haha

c_m_alex March 8th, 2009 06:55 PM

yes! and i think i'll enjoy it more because my friend's coming, than if i was by myself. i know i'm always dissing carnival, but i really haven't experienced it enough to make the judgement. i know i have half a year to wait, but i'm still really excited!

Ainsley March 8th, 2009 06:56 PM

look ive already planned my next cruise.. haha its on december 5th out of mobile on the fantasy. and believe me im sooooo excited for it and its further away than yours! =)

c_m_alex March 10th, 2009 05:53 PM

i'm just thinking of this now...do you think that there won't be many teens onboard because of it's lateness in the summer? we get back on September 2nd. and school for me doesn't start until the 9th.
=/

I_Live_4_Cruises March 10th, 2009 06:03 PM

I go back to school around the end of August, but there should be some teens still on their summer break just not the absolute peak season.