CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/363832-royal-caribbean-freedom-seas.html)

luv4life April 25th, 2009 05:29 PM

Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas?

So it's my first time on a cruise and i was wondering what are the themed nights at the teen club? I heard the was a white party, and prom night? Idk can someone please clarify? Thanks :)

KylefromCali April 25th, 2009 06:46 PM

theme parties

well i knoe there was a bath robe party like every1 on the ship does that 1 but their the two nights on formal night and every1 wears their nice clothes to the club so thats like prom night and then theres nothin rele else

luv4life April 25th, 2009 07:10 PM

haha bath robe party? what's that like?

*Michelle* April 25th, 2009 07:21 PM

i got excited for a second that you might be on my cruise. youre going the week after me though. it'll be my first time on the freedom too.

luv4life April 25th, 2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Michelle*
i got excited for a second that you might be on my cruise. youre going the week after me though. it'll be my first time on the freedom too.

oh yeah that suckss ur from florida too (: but i think i saw some other ppl going on ur cruise...

KylefromCali April 25th, 2009 11:26 PM

yo

yo the bath robe parties r the best

Peter2852 April 26th, 2009 02:03 AM

Re: theme parties

Quote:

Originally Posted by KylefromCali
well i knoe there was a bath robe party like every1 on the ship does that 1 but their the two nights on formal night and every1 wears their nice clothes to the club so thats like prom night and then theres nothin rele else

thay had NONE of those on my 12 night on the explorer!

Tropicalstephy April 26th, 2009 11:53 AM

when are you going? cause i am going on the freedom this summer too!

firsttimecruiser44 April 26th, 2009 01:56 PM

by looking at your countdown clocks stephanie, you and her are on the same sailing

Tropicalstephy April 26th, 2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firsttimecruiser44
by looking at your countdown clocks stephanie, you and her are on the same sailing

thats so exciting!

*Michelle* April 26th, 2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv4life
oh yeah that suckss ur from florida too (: but i think i saw some other ppl going on ur cruise...

really? i havent found anyone else here yet. where in florida are you from?

Tropicalstephy April 26th, 2009 02:39 PM

last year when i went on the mariner we had a prom night, beach party, warehouse, and each night was like themed, i don't remember a bath robe party though haha

luv4life April 26th, 2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

really? i havent found anyone else here yet. where in florida are you from?

Umm from jacksonville totally boring lol it's northeast florida...what about you?

*Michelle* April 26th, 2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Umm from jacksonville totally boring lol it's northeast florida...what about you?

i live about 30 minutes from orlando. other than all the theme parks its not that exciting either.

luv4life April 27th, 2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i live about 30 minutes from orlando. other than all the theme parks its not that exciting either.

i go to orlando all the time cuz my sister lives there it's not that bad...

c_m_alex April 27th, 2009 08:35 PM

freedom is a great ship! i wrote an article on liberty (its sister ship) if you want the general idea of it. i don't really remember the theme nights though...

wildtiger722 May 12th, 2009 08:11 PM

im going on the freedom on june 7th...im wicked excited...any1 here gonna be on it then?

Tropicalstephy May 12th, 2009 08:15 PM

i'll be on on the 21st haha, i'll still be in school when you go haha

wildtiger722 May 14th, 2009 07:09 PM

thats 2 bad u wont be on when i am...lol ill be sure not to cause too much havoc on the ship so u can use it after :P

Tropicalstephy May 15th, 2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildtiger722
thats 2 bad u wont be on when i am...lol ill be sure not to cause too much havoc on the ship so u can use it after :P

haha thanks =P

luv4life May 20th, 2009 01:58 PM

what time do the clubs and teen clubs open and close?