Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2009, 09:53 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to 17andacruiseaddict Send a message via Yahoo to 17andacruiseaddict
Default One week from today!!!

one week from today i will be on the carnival liberty once again!!!
im sooooooo excited. ive been waiting for this cruise since feb!
time didnt fly by, but dang i cant believe its here already...

Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to jersey_girl_at_heart Send a message via Skype™ to jersey_girl_at_heart

Ahhh thats so exciting! What islands are you going to? I'll be in Mexico when you leave but have an amazing time, which you always do..at least it looks like that from your pictures lol.

Upcoming Cruises;
none at the moment =[

Past Cruises;
-Ocean Coral & Turquesa Resort; August 2009
-Mariner of the Seas; August 2008
-Explorer of the Seas; July 2007
-Crown Princess; July 2006
-Voyager of the Seas - July 2005
-Disney Wonder - November 2001
-Big Red Boat..not sure when

Old August 8th, 2009, 01:53 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to 17andacruiseaddict Send a message via Yahoo to 17andacruiseaddict

yeah i will have a blast, as usual. we will be going to half moon cay, grand turk, st. thomas, and san juan!!! yeah i saw when u booked ur mexcio resort vacation on fb. what part are u going to? how long u gonna be there? of course u better post pics asap when u get back. mine will robably be up the day i get back lol

Old August 8th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to jersey_girl_at_heart Send a message via Skype™ to jersey_girl_at_heart

Awesome, I love all of those islands! Oh sooo next summer my mom might book a carnival dream cruise and since you're out of the teen club...how is the adult club on carnival? Oh yeah I'm going to the Riviera Maya..at a hotel that was built in 2008 so its really new. I'll be there 8 days. Don't worry I will post pictures, hopefully I'll meet some friends. And yessss can't wait to see your cruise pics when you get back!

Upcoming Cruises;
none at the moment =[

Past Cruises;
-Ocean Coral & Turquesa Resort; August 2009
-Mariner of the Seas; August 2008
-Explorer of the Seas; July 2007
-Crown Princess; July 2006
-Voyager of the Seas - July 2005
-Disney Wonder - November 2001
-Big Red Boat..not sure when

Old August 8th, 2009, 02:45 PM
First Mate

i really want to go on the dream. but i dont think we are going on a cruise next summer. we will probably be staying a week in puerto rico at a hotel, then touring the place with some family we have there.
the adult club is fun. just as good or better than the teen club (only on sum night though) some nights there are a bunch of old people there lol. and thats the thing about being in the adult club. although ur 18,19, or 20 older men come up and start dancing behind u. and that just creeps me out. u just gotta push em away and keep on dancing. lol still fun. ah i cant wait!!!

Old August 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

I leave for my cruise in 4 days! SO EXCITED!!! I just finished up summer classes and started them 3 weeks after I ended my regular semester and I go back in 2 weeks so I need this bad! I have only been waiting for this cruise for a month since I cruised in June. It's my favorite boat There is an 18 year old couple and then a 19 year old boy (!!! ) so I'm super excited to meet them at our meet and greet on the first day! After the cruise, I will be down in DE at the shore then back at school so I probably won't be able to tell my stories until way later!
Fascination- Jan. 2009
Triumph- Jun. 2009
Enchantment of the Seas- Aug. 2009
Grandeur of the Seas- Dec. 2009
Old August 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM
First Mate

where is your cruise going? yeah u will be kinda rushed after the cruise if u are moving into the dorms right after. are u? im still at home. tried the dorms my freshman year...i didnt care for it too much lol. so i still have 3 weeks of vaca after the cruise!

Old August 9th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

We like 4 or 5 day cruises so it's a 4 day out of FLL that goes to Cozumel (3rd time there) and Key West (2nd time there). I LOVE these ports and I LOVE the ship we're going on (Enchantment of the Seas). I can't wait to meet people and... you know (I know you know what I'm talking about... we're around the same age haha) I commute to school so it's not really a big deal. I just like to plan things so coming home 2 days before school starts, will be a little crazy. It's only 15 minutes from my house which is awesome because I can go back and forth. I'm joining a sorority in the fall which will hopefully keep me on campus more. Last year, I was just trying to get used to driving to school and the classes.
Fascination- Jan. 2009
Triumph- Jun. 2009
Old August 9th, 2009, 11:42 PM
First Mate

haha yeah i know. thats what im hoping for this cruise. (best cruise "experience" hands down was on the valor xmas 07) god i can relive that cruise over and over and over lol. i even went on it the next year hoping for the same fun..i commute to and from school too. but i take the train since its downtown and parking would be pretty bad if i drove (which prevents me from learning how to drive lol, im 20 and i dont drive. got in accident a while back.) and the train ride is about 15 minutes too and a 3 block walk. i dont start til mid sept.

Old August 10th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

It seems like for me it goes from ok cruise to amazing cruise then back to ok cruise. I had an ok cruise in January 09 then had an amazing cruise in June 09 so if my pattern continues, it's not going to be a good one I'm definitely going to go out of my way more to break the cycle! I'm in dire need of a "best cruise experience"... you have no idea! haha Maybe you could give me some tips (I may pm you) lol jk I hate driving and I got my license like 3 weeks before school started. I drive on the highway so it was pretty scary in the beginning. My ex got in an accident with me in the car about 2 days before I had to start driving to school... not fun! You start school SO late! ugh
Fascination- Jan. 2009
Triumph- Jun. 2009
Old August 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM
First Mate

well my fingers are crossed that you will have a "great cruise experience" lol its what makes vacation worth while. yeah i know, but we are always the last ones out in may though..

Old August 10th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Aw! I go back aug. 25th and get out may 8th (at the latest). This past summer I had summer classes the whole time so I feel like I've been in college since last summer (summer before freshman year). I'm totally going to pm you! haha
Fascination- Jan. 2009
Triumph- Jun. 2009
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:06 PM
First Mate

lol ok ill be waiting. haha expecially to hear ur cruise story!! and ill tell u mine. hopefully its worth telling lol

Old August 10th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hahahha so funny!
Fascination- Jan. 2009
Triumph- Jun. 2009