CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Teen Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/)
-   -   i am addicted to cruises, anyone else in the same boat as me ? ;) (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/teen-cruisers/374540-i-am-addicted-cruises-anyone-else-same-boat-me.html)

jerilovescruises93 June 15th, 2010 09:09 PM

i am addicted to cruises, anyone else in the same boat as me ? ;)

Hi everyone! I'm Jeri, and I'm 17. I have been on three cruises so far. I've been to the Bahamas on Royal Carribean Soverign of the Seas.. and then in 2009 I went on the best cruise to date Carnival Legend to Belize, Mexico, Honduras and the Caymans and then this past March went on the Carnival Destiny to Jamaica and Grand Cayman!

I think about cruises every day, and I plan on going to college and majoring in Hospality Management to hopefully work on a cruise line(s) and become a Cruise Director one day :D

I'd love to talk to some cruisers my age :D lemme know!

mmerali June 15th, 2010 09:22 PM

Hey Jeri,
Welcome to Cruisemates! I'm Michael, your teen host, I'm 19 years old, attend Florida State University double majoring in Business Management and Advertising. If you need help with anything just ask me or post something on the boards and one of us will be more than happy to help you out with it.

Second, we're all in the same boat! We're all ridiculously addicted to cruising (I myself have been on 15, and Ryan (TheCruiseKing) has me beat by about 80 or 90). And the rest of everyone on here have all been on different numbers. I love talking about cruises, and cruising in general, so if you want to chat, drop me a message.

Welcome to Cruisemates!

dudestir127 June 15th, 2010 10:40 PM

Hey Jeri, welcome to cruisemates. I'm Tim. I'm also in the same boat, addicted to cruising. So much so that I'm going to SUNY Maritime College in the Bronx, NY to study how, starting from scratch, ships are designed and built.

All of us on this site love cruising.

cruiseeeeaddict June 16th, 2010 12:27 AM

Hey Jeri!
I'm Rebecca, 17, and have a serious cruise addiction.
I've been on 8 so far, and have my 9th booked for next April. I'm always willing to talk about cruises, so message me anytime! You'll find we're all pretty addicted to cruises around here.

17andacruiseaddict June 16th, 2010 11:31 AM

Yup, I'm also addicted to cruising. Check out my name! But I'm 21 now Lol. I'm going on my 15th cruise this august and going on number 16 in December. Yup it's pretty obvious that I love cruising. My first on wad on the Big Red Boat when I was 6. It was like a Disney cruise except it had Looney Tune characters. Ever since then, vie been addicted. I honestly think it's the best way to travel. I can't wait for my next one! :)

dudestir127 June 16th, 2010 04:48 PM

I knew there were at least two of you with "cruise addict" in your screennames lol.

cruiseeeeaddict June 16th, 2010 10:07 PM

i've never noticed that, haha. see - proves we're cruise addicts (:

17andacruiseaddict June 17th, 2010 11:28 AM

Lol yup. I think I might have been first though lol

cruiseeeeaddict June 18th, 2010 11:44 PM

haha, yup. you've got me by a year on here, & a lotta' cruises.

Tropicalstephy June 21st, 2010 10:32 AM

Hi!
I'm 17 and i just got back from my 9th cruise. I'm going on 2 more this year. I think I'm addicted haha I absolutely LOVE it!

Ainsley June 21st, 2010 10:49 PM

hey im ainsley! im 19 and seriously addicted to cruising. ive been on 8 and really have no intentions of stopping anytime soon. im trying to plan my 9th cruise to be spring break of 2011 :)

cruisindude1 June 24th, 2010 09:09 PM

think about cruises 2

Peter2852 July 2nd, 2010 03:31 PM

Hey I'm Pete i've been on 10 cruises and im going on my 11th in 2 weeks to Bermuda. :) I am definitely addicted to cruising ever since my first cruise back in 2000 that went to Bermuda on the Celebrity Horizon. My family has tried to go on at least one every year since. Im about to go on the Dawn again, for i believe 5th time. I love the dawn so itll be nice to be back but im still trying to get in the cruise mood and it seems hard this time idk why :confused: