Sorry it took so long to get to this.. between New Years and moving back to school I've been out of office.
Welcome to Cruisemates! Sadly not going to be sailing with you, but I do have a lot of tips and tricks of the trade.
So here's just a few random tips:
1. Be outgoing. It's probably the hardest thing to do, but don't be afraid to go up to complete strangers and say hi. Just remember that everyone is in your position - no one knows anyone.
2. Hit the teen club on the first night. A lot of cliques are formed early. Don't get left out.
3. Explore the ship. Get to know your surroundings.
4. Get your curfew and such straightened out with your parents early on. Keep in mind there will be people without curfews on the cruise, and there will be people with early curfews. It all varies.
5. Try new foods. Guarantee there is at least one dish you have not sampled in your life. Seize the opportunity because it doesn't come around too often.
6. The shows are good if its your first time around.
If you post your itinerary we can help you with things to do on the stops too