Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default first timer advice(:

im going on my first cryuise and i just had a few ?'s im going on carnivals new ship carnival magic and i was wondering what club o2 is like on any carnival ship and also are their "cruise copules"? also is the food free like can you just go and eat whenever you want for free? and also are the shore excursions fun like what do you do on them? oh im going o be 15 when i go on it
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Familiar Face

I haven't been on carnival yet, but I'm going on one in a couple weeks. I can answer a few of your questions though. Yeah there are cruise couples, definitely. You get to know girls really easily when you spend all day with them. Theres also just random hookups too, which can be better as theres no emotional attachment. As for food, yeah, on Princess I know the buffet is open 24 hours, so you can drop by any time and get free food. Its only drinks you have to pay for, but you can buy an unlimited pop sticker when you get on the boat. And ive never been to club o2, but club remix on princess is pretty rowdy. Its kinda stupid events during the day, but at night, it turns into a nightclub, and thats when everyone really goes. Just make sure to go to the club on the first night, you can meet alot of people. Have fun on your cruise man!
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to cruiseeeeaddict

Hey, welcome to Cruisemates!
I've been on three Carnival cruises, all on Carnival Liberty, so I can hopefully answer your questions.

1. Cruise couples: They happen. Just keep in mind that unless you live close by the person or have an airplane, it most likely won't be maintained after the cruise. A lot of people randomly hookup too. It can go either way.

2. Food: The main dining room and buffets have set hours for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are snack areas that have things like chicken fingers, burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc... all day. They also have pizza and ice cream available 24/7. As far as drinks go you can get water, lemonade, iced tea, and fruit punch from the buffet after breakfast. During breakfast they have coffee, tea, milk, and different juices. You have to pay for soda or a specialty coffee drink.

3. Excursions: There are a ton of excursions offered through the ship or available privately. If you provide more information on where you're going I'm sure we can help out more

4. Club O2: DO NOT MISS THE FIRST NIGHT. Whatever you do, make an effort to get there. That's when cliques are formed and people fall into their groups. The more people you have, the more groups there are. During the day they have set activities which can be pretty lame at times & at night it turns into a night club scene. It's definitely a ton of fun, and a great way to meet people!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Past Cruises
Navigator of the Seas - 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010
Mariner of the Seas - 2007
Liberty of the Seas - 2008
Carnival Liberty - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 B2B
Carnival Miracle - April & June 2011
Carnival Dream - 2011, 2012
Carnival Glory - June & September 2012
Carnival Imagination - 2013