Hi, so I went on two RCI cruises before, but I was in the kids club then, so I have a few questions about the teens club. I'm 14, and most likely going on a President's Day Weekend cruise on Monarch (maybe Majesty) of RCI. My questions:
1. Since it's over President's Day Weekend, will there be many other teens, or so parents not brings kids along that weekend?
2. Is the teen club usually dead during the day, do teens only go to the dances at night?
3.What should I wear to the dances? (I'm a girl btw)
4.Is grinding allowed?
5.Do many teens go to the night dance parties?
6.How do I meet teens on the cruise?
7.Where do teens hang out if not in the club?
8.Do people hookup? If so, where are the common places on the ship?
9. What activities do the 3-day Monarch/Majesty cruises offer in the teen club?
I went on the majesty of the seas a while back, it was pretty good.
1. More than likely there will be other teens on that cruise. There's usually a batch on every cruise.
2. Some might go during the day. You should try doing some family stuff during the day, then party at night (:
3.wear clothes your comfortable dancing in.
4. Grinding is usually allowed, the counselors only get upset when it gets too explicit.
5. The first night is usually the night with the most teens. But usually there's always teens at the dances
6.well.. Just be yourself, introduce yourself, and be outgoing. Be fun.
7. Usually random places on the ship, or just walk around the ship.
8.it's not uncommon for people to hookup. That's when you either take the action back to the room, or leave the club and find a nice secluded, dark part of the boat. Beware security.
9. The first night is usually ice breakers. Then it's just fun after that
Apparently there are separated groups (12-14 and 15-17)...is everyone ages 12-17 allowed to the dances at once or do they have a time slot for ages 12-14 and a time slot for ages 15-17 to have their dances? I just don't want to have to go to a dance and be with a bunch of 12 year-olds :/