Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2013, 02:36 AM
Familiar Face

Default I'm 18 but both my friends are 17...

This sounds difficult but me and my two friends plan is to go into the teen club and my friends are gunna snatch the paper with the "sticker" that they put on your cruise pass or whatever it is to indicate you are allowed in the o2 club.
Do you believe this plan could work? Or are 18 year olds given a different type of cruise pass thing?

I feel like this is the only way to hang out with my friends without us just roaming the ship the whole time -__- and we just went on a cruise last year where i was 17 and they were 16. We're all seniors in high school. my birthday is in September, my other friends is in December and the other February.

Were probably going not gunna be sober at all the whole cruise thanks to rum runners so will this bring on any suspicions from the people running the club to check if i'm actually older than 17? Last cruise we had no problem not being sober.
Sponsored Links
Old November 2nd, 2013, 10:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Usually if you're 18 but still a senior in high school, they'll still let you into club O2. Especially if people traveling with you are in the club. No sneaking required. Just bring your school id with you and go talk to the director (or have your parents do it since they usually have a better chance of getting the rules bent), and explain that you're barely 18 and want to stay with your friends. On all of my cruises there's been a few 18 year old seniors with me in club O2.
Old November 5th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisegirl1919 View Post
Usually if you're 18 but still a senior in high school, they'll still let you into club O2. Especially if people traveling with you are in the club. No sneaking required. Just bring your school id with you and go talk to the director (or have your parents do it since they usually have a better chance of getting the rules bent), and explain that you're barely 18 and want to stay with your friends. On all of my cruises there's been a few 18 year old seniors with me in club O2.
sweeet. id rather be sneaky if that's the only option. always fun getting away with things that your not supposed to lol. definitely wouldn't bring my parents into the situation. Thank for the reply