Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Fantasy August 19th 2016

How is Club 02 on the Carnival Fantasy? This is my first cruise and i would love for it to be something I remember for a long time. Also is anyone else going on the cruise on Aug 19th to the Bahamas? My last question is can i stay in Club 02 all night or does it close at a certain time?
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2016, 01:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kurai

Hey there! A word of advice, some cruises have a lot of teens in Club O2, sometimes it's like no one is there.
Just depends.

The club does have a closing time. I think it's fun to meet teens there, but afterwards I think after day one of meeting, everyone finds a friend and sometimes doesn't go back to the club.

Also hope you had a lot of fun! Cruises are fun, and Carnival has always been my favorite cruise line

Last edited by Kurai; October 18th, 2016 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Just realized August had past, but think this information is helpful for others!