Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2001, 07:30 AM
Admiral

Default No Coffee The Last Morning!!

Hey, we're paying for seven breakfasts, and this includes room service. So, why can't the steward even bring me a cup of coffee the morning I'm disembarking?
It's the worst morning of the week, the time I most need it.

Anne Campbell
Editor
CruiseMates
Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2001, 12:35 PM
jeanuk

Default Re: No Coffee The Last Morning!!

me too Anne, I absolutely cannot function without coffee first thing, its either send my husband up to the lido to get me some or carry a small coffee maker with me, after my xmas cruise on ocean princess, I`ll def. take a coffee maker if I ever cruise with them again, I wasn`t sure if what they served was coffee, tea, cocoa or gravy!!!!! it was awful! jean
Old January 28th, 2001, 01:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

For some reason a good cup of coffee is hard to find while cruising?? I must start my day with one, so on the last day, guess it a truck to the cafe and get some, any kind :-) Sure looking forward to cruising on Explorer, hear they have great cappuccino bar!

Donnassei
Old January 28th, 2001, 11:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

On disembarkation days, unfortunately, most of the cruise lines seem to give u the .. Your time is up, get off attitude.
Disembarkation from the Seabourn Legend was quite the opposite. We were able to order a full breakfast to our cabin to make us feel like human beings when we got off. And then at the gangway as we left, the Hotel Manager, the Maitre d Hotel, the Cruise Director, and even the Executive Chef were all there to shake everyone's hand, wish us a safe trip, and say they hope to see us again soon.
They made it like saying goodbye to family. Kudos to Seabourn for the wonderful finishing touch!
Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Old January 29th, 2001, 09:28 AM
Cruise Maniac

What ship were you on?
Morning of disembakation on the Rotterdam we got full room service, no problem at all.
Old January 30th, 2001, 07:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

I better not be denied my coffee on the last morning!!!!!! Mug me, steal my money, but do NOT keep me from my coffee or BAD things will happen....
Old April 11th, 2001, 09:57 AM
First Mate

My husband and I returned from a wonderful 7 day cruise on Radisson's Diamond less than a month ago. We not only had room service on the last day but the Dining room was open. You had to get there real early though.
Old August 21st, 2001, 10:32 PM
Rob H

Cannot talk to room service.
Ship docked at 7am in Vancouver (Celebrity Infinity) with dining room open since 630 to 845am and buffet open from methinks 530 to 9am.
Requested everybody be out of rooms by 8am the night prior.
We simply went to buffet at 7am and back by 8am to pickup hand lugguge. So ,, we did have our coffee