Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2001, 02:47 PM
Robocop

Default What is allowed and what isn't

Hi folks. Please stop making my job hard. <G> Basic rules for posting is that you can say really just about anything but no cussing, no degrading or making fun of other posters, and no getting nasty with others as well as no advertising of spam etc. These boards are to pass on info, complaints, and just general fun. Please lets all respect each other. I truly hate to delete any posts but will do so if anyone trashes another poster or posts advertising. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and pause before hitting the send button, me too BTW.
Now my gripe is that they STILL have not brought back the food trays, hard to balance a couple plates and glasses!
Robocop
Community Staff Leader
Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2001, 05:57 PM
HannaS77

Default Re: What is allowed and what isn't

I did not know you were the Community Leader. Keep up the good work. As for nasty postings if they are on Cruise Mates, that is the frosting on top of the cake. The ones that are not pleasant are those that you get directly. As a student I learned in philosophy course we had to take in college, for every thesis there is an anti-thesis.In other words when one person sees white another will say it is black.
Old October 3rd, 2001, 07:51 PM
Robocop

Hanna,
To disagree with another is fine and perfectly legitimate. We also encourage all types of posts, pointing out both the good and bad. You will not have you posts removed for those reasons. Now if someone just says such and such cruise line ^%(*, then yeah, I will delete it. If they say such and such cruiseline did us wrong because...and point out what was wrong then it will definately stay. That is what this forum is all about, honest and useful information about all aspects of cruiseing. All we ask is for people to act like adults and respect others points of view. Not really a very hard thing IMHO <G>
Jim
Old October 4th, 2001, 11:49 PM
cgb

Right on, robocop! There's another sight that I've seen with a couple of truly rude people who love to insult people who ask questions with out of line comments.
I guess they want the attention. Fortunately most of the posters on here are pretty helpful & seem to be mature enough not to do that.
Old October 10th, 2001, 06:08 PM
gogetter

Hello,

I am curious....why do some people get away with criticizing and degrading others comments ? I would imagine if you are in the 'clique' it is ok?

If you want a specific..email me and i will tell you....gogetter2000_99@yahoo.com
Old October 16th, 2001, 10:00 PM
tjukka

Robo ,
They still have the food trays on the Vision of the Seas.

Tj