THIS IS NOT A GRIPE,
BUT, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT ON WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED FOR COMPENSATION IF THE CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION IS NOT DELIVERED ON TIME?
WE ARE BOOKED TO SAIL ON MAY 26TH,2002.
WE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHIPS STATUS.
At this point, I would say no news is good news, have not heard about any delays. In the event there is a problem, they usually will give you a credit to change to a later sailing, so if you can adjust travel plans, it usually works in your favor.
Just keep you eyes posted to the news section here at Cruisemates and if there is any news, its sure to be posted.