Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2002, 01:09 PM
Sue & Bill

Default WAITING & WAITING & WAITING

I guess this is a cruise gripe, although it is pre-cruise........This waiting is really getting old......I read Cruise Mates, Addicts & Critic almost on an hourly basis to see if there is any new information. I have gone to the Princess Web site so many times to check on the cruise that I think they have put on a 'fire wall' just against me. I have made my list, checked my list......Made a new list....Added to the list.....I have went to the store so many times in the past couple days to pick up last minute items that I think I used a whole tank of gas.....Oh, then picking out the clothes to wear...Pick them out, put them away, pick them out, etc. etc. etc......Ask hubby which clothes he wants to wear & you guessed it, it doesn't matter to him. Made my 'to-do' list.....added to the list...checked off the things that are done.....Polished shoes.....I did take a break this AM and washed windows. The whole time I was window washing I was thinking 'What am I forgetting for the cruise?'.....Eat, Drink & Sleep cruise. Well, I am down to about 40 hours. That is some small concellation......Any other suggestions on how to fill the time before the cruise with all this WAITING & WAITING & WAITING............
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2002, 02:24 PM
Passenger

Default Re: WAITING & WAITING & WAITING

Wow, that wasn't very nice!

Actually, I'm already very excited about our upcoming cruise but have 136 more days to go so I will just have to contain myself. I don't like the waiting either!

Shelly

Rhapsody
Old May 1st, 2002, 02:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1

One way is to go ahead and book another cruise....

I am now completely packed and nothing to do for the next 14 hours until we leave....Maybe I should sleep....sleep? who can sleep with so much excitement.

I, too, have been to the stores multiple times, packed, then unpacked 1/2 of it, checked this board about 50 times today, and researching the AC problem on the Spirit and praying that it is fixed.

I have always found that the last couple of days has been the easiest because I usually am so busy that I don't have time to think about it, but since this is the first cruise since I went flex-time with my company and don't work Feb-Jun, I have more time to agonize over every detail. I am miserable this time.

Have a great time on your cruise, I hope the AC works for you.

Jodi

Old May 2nd, 2002, 08:45 AM
Admiral

BTW, Personal attacks are forbidden at this website and they will be deleted.
Jim
Community staff leader

Old May 2nd, 2002, 01:28 PM
Admiral

Oh, I think it's OK to attack those who are cruising when others are not. Is there a policy on this ???
Old May 4th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: WAITING & WAITING & WAITING

Yea, Pamda! Can't we personally attack all those obese, lazy, indulging, imbibing, tanning, napping, soaking, wandering, sunsetting, sightseeing, shopping, stuffing, gambling, dancing good-for-nothings that occupy "our" ships right now while we work day-in day-out to set aside a few pennies each paycheck for a measley 1 week vacation to an island? Sheeeeeeesh, they deserve it!

Suffering from cruiseitis interuptis,
Thomas