Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Tigger

Default Censorship runs amuck!

I'm sure that this thread will be censored also, but I must ask Kuki (or whom ever) why would a playful comment about a p**p deck be censored?????? Are there certain "words" "phrases" et al that one or two people deem inappropiate?????
Guess I'll have to watch my "Ps" & "Qs", I see that only certain people have the advantage of saying exactly what they feel, I guess I'm too new to this group, if I offended anyone or said something I shouldn't have I'm very sorry. I guess gripe has more than one meaning.
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2002, 10:11 AM
Tigger

Default Re: Censorship runs amuck!

Thomas,
Thanks for the support, I think!
I find being censored quit invigorating, must be going thu the change. OOPS!!!!! Am I going to be censored again???
Old May 8th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Actually I have no idea what you're talking about. I deleted a post yesterday from Micheal that was a personal attack on Tigger. Other than that, I don't know what thread you're referring to.

We are VERY careful about what we delete. They must be violations of our user agreement.

Old May 29th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Admiral

Tigger, It was I who deleted this message as it IS after all a family site and there are kids and others that read this board and some are offended by things that many others have no problem with. I was a sailor in the US Navy for 7 years and a cop for another 15+ so there isn't much that I haven't heard or shocks me but just because it doesn't offend me doesn't mean it is proper. It is a fine and difficult line we walk and we honestly try to not delete anything but 'potty humor' just isn't approprate in a forum that is accessable by children. I hope you understand. I do try and notify everyone when I do have to delete a post but when your address is not included I can't which is why I did not write directly to you.
Jim
'Community Staff Leader