Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 30th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Yeoman

Default I wanna a lounge chair right by the Pool...

What the heck is the matter with leaving a lounge chair or two open by the pool? Gees, everytime I go on a cruise, I have bad luck and never get close to that pool. I know, when we go in December, I will get up there as soon as they put those loungers out, and put my towel and shoes on it so I can have that chair all day.....hehe They ask people not to save loungers and they still do, those must be the same people that keep in the lane that is closing when they are warned a mile ahead to merge into the other lane! Dog gone it! I wanna be a chair cop on a cruise ship...hehehe
Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2002, 03:29 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: I wanna a lounge chair right by the Pool...

They had towel cops out on the Destiny earlier this month. If it was just a towel that was sitting for more then 45 minutes or so some of the pool deck crew were removing it. I was impressed that they are trying to do something about the problem.
Old June 6th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: I wanna a lounge chair right by the Pool...

Personally, I just want to see more hot babes using the deck chairs. Flabby people, stay to the rear!
Old June 16th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: I wanna a lounge chair right by the Pool...

Cheryl I know what you mean. Last year on the Golden Princess they had a sign that warned about saving chairs. We sat and watch a group of chairs for about 30 minutes, and then we moved the stuff to the bench near the pool.

Well you can say the people were upset but there wasn't much they could do about it. After all there was the sign. It warned that chairs being unoccupied for 30 minutesor longer that their belonging could be removed. It is really rude for people to hog chairs and then not use them. We even saw a woman save one chair and then sit in another chair.

It is also rude to stay in the closing lane instead of getting over when you are warned. Some people just don't give a hoot.

I will get flamed on this one ;-)