Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cigarette burns. lol

This is my one and only gripe. I have no problem with smokers it is everyones cruise however please when you are so hammered ( which is fine with me also) just make sure to keep your lit cigarette to yourself, I hate the smell of my own burning flesh. I notice it tends to happen more out on the dance floors. I am not saying to ban smoking. I am just saying that I have been burnt so many times, I laugh about it but boy it isn't fun at the time.
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2005, 08:56 AM
pg

Default Re: Cigarette burns. lol

You have been burnt by other peoples cigarrettes? I have never had that happen to me, and I grew up in smokings " hey day" when people could and did smoke anywhere and everywhere.
I can't imagine that is a common occurance, have others been burned? Have I just had a lucky life!? How unpleasant for you Matt, I would most likely be very upset if someone burned me!!!
Old March 8th, 2005, 10:34 AM
sls

I had someone who wasn't looking try to put out his cigarette on my hand. The waitress was pretty fast getting ice to put on it. I have noticed that the more people drink the more they wave their hands around.

sls
Old March 29th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Passenger

On the Enchantment last year, I was watching my husband play Roulette and one of the players was SO DRUNK. He was smoking a cigarette and he was waving his arms all over the place and almost got me right in the eye with his cigarette!!! The security people told him to calm down and stuff, but never asked him to leave the table. He never even said he was sorry. Infact, I don't think he even knew what he did!
Old March 30th, 2005, 01:38 PM
pg

So it is actually the DRUNKS that are the worst problem. Plenty of them on most cruises.