CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Travel Gripes! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/travel-gripes/)
-   -   Got our Cabin Assignment! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/travel-gripes/302412-got-our-cabin-assignment.html)

Texasmunk October 13th, 2005 10:32 PM

Got our Cabin Assignment!

6 months from today we sail on the Galaxy. Booked an outside GTY. Got our assignment today.

We did not get the Royal Suite, Nor the Penthosue Suite, not even a veranda suite or balcony suite.

Is it time to sue?

Should I begin writing the President of Celebrity?

This just is not right! I am getting exactly what I paid for! I am disgusted with Celebrity. How dare they live up to the terms of the financial agreement we jointly made!!!

belgique October 13th, 2005 11:04 PM

When you're born, you're wet, naked, screaming and confused - it only gets worse from there!

You have just experienced the lowest depths of human misery - getting what you paid for!

Sue them! Make sure you get enough for a 'round the world cruise!

Bon Voyage! LOL

Texasmunk October 14th, 2005 07:55 PM

Well, I can see this is causing anxiety...

Therfore....

Time for a class action law suit!!!!

The mob forms.,,,pitchforks and torches, we are marching on Miami!!!!!!!

hazelson October 14th, 2005 09:30 PM

OMG - not Miami - way to dangerous with all those grannies excersising their right to bear (read bare and flabby) arms!!!!

I say we all sail across the Atlantic - take a run at Hadrian's wall and storm the keep - providing DavidB actually has a keep (what exactly is a keep anyway?)

Anxiety you say - that's ok - I have pills for that <VBG>

ttfn Jennifer

Texasmunk October 15th, 2005 01:28 AM

Mutiny!

WHere is the QMII? Let's find her, shiver me timbers, board her and go find that keep!!!

hazelson October 15th, 2005 07:50 PM

Banker - help - I've tried and tried to get that group (in the above photo)to do an "about-face" but I can't get anywhere with it. Drats! Cheeky buuggers! :wink:

ttfn Jennifer

DavidB October 16th, 2005 01:22 PM

Edited: For CM reasons

banker October 16th, 2005 01:31 PM

I know you know my sense of humour David,

I mean no offense to anyone else. Not that I mean any offense to you David, no one else including you....you know what I mean :D

banker
(this scary part is when I saw that picture I thought of you)!

DavidB October 16th, 2005 01:39 PM

Edited: This person does not represent CM views

banker October 16th, 2005 01:41 PM

:D

Texasmunk October 19th, 2005 05:15 PM

I am dying of curiosity to know what DavidB and banker said that has been eliminated!!!!!

Fern October 19th, 2005 05:46 PM

Hi Texasmunk,

Apparently, we will never know, since there are no longer posts explaining why something was something was deleted LOL. I do think that DavidB edited his own posts, but I might be wrong :roll: .

banker October 20th, 2005 08:36 AM

Fern, my post was just a funny picture of a bagpipers with a couple of them exposing half a cheek because the wind had lifted their kilts.

I honestly have no idea why it was deleted. It did not cross any lines, was not vulgar or offensive, and certainly not rude.

I think maybe all references to the other poster were being deleted. You know, his name begins with D and is the same name as the biblical character "D.... and Goliath". Ummm, the guy that the HAL computer is talking to in the movie 2001, a space odyssey "Good morning. D....", "what are you doing.....D___"

So, in an effort to delete this "D___" from existence, my picture of the bagpipers and my allusion to D___was deleted as well. I think.

banker

Texasmunk October 20th, 2005 06:19 PM

I have seen the snapshot....It has been flaoting around the internet lately.

Funny!

hazelson October 20th, 2005 08:37 PM

Banker - you sent it but it wouldn't open - you can imagine my disappointment - I was planning on having it enlarged for the wall tee-hee.

Could you have another go at it please - thanks

ttfn Jennifer

Fern October 21st, 2005 07:53 PM

Hi banker,

I've seen the picture, too!

I think you're right about the posts. It seems that if your post is "connected" to one that's deemed "bad", your's will disappear, too!

Ah, well, the price of posting on the Gripes Board :D,

banker October 22nd, 2005 10:50 AM

Jen, email me again and I reply with the picture, maybe it will go thru.

banker
(don't bother trying to enlarge it, you can't see anything) LOL LOL

DavidB October 22nd, 2005 01:36 PM

I take that last comment as a personal slur on behalf of Scotsmen world wide

Might have been a cold day :shock:

banker October 22nd, 2005 05:40 PM

lol David :D

David - "objection your honor, that was offensive to Scotsmen"

banker - "I didn't mean it that way, but it does qualify as a good quality "shot" so I move to enter the picture as evidence (exhibit A)"

judge - "The court will give banker some leeway to take shots at David. Objection overruled. We'll leave it on the record. But I warn you banker, your shots better be good"

banker - "they will be, and thank you, your honor"

LOL LOL

hazelson October 22nd, 2005 06:19 PM

Hey - Scotsmen even like their bread "short" - and they wear skirts in the winter - the offense rests!!!

ttfn Jennifer