Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Passenger

Default life is suite

My only major gripe is that I am not onboard at this moment, but since I have only myself to blame I will mention it no more.

Here are a few loosely related minor gripes (don’t worry, I am not complaining about juveniles):

Most suites have only one bathroom which creates a bottleneck when it is time to get ready to go out.

Along those lines, booking adjacent rooms to create a true suite of rooms cost as much as a suite but does not afford the purchaser the perks one receives when paying for a suite.

Now that CCL gives VIP boarding privileges to repeat customers not in suites, the wait time can as long as going through the regular line, albeit more pleasant.

One last minor gripe: Nosey neighbors who complain about their sore necks and about all the nude sunbathing on my balcony.

Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Admiral

I think on our last cruise my HUSBAND was complaining of a 'sore neck' Hummmmm!

Funny
Old December 17th, 2007, 07:50 AM
david30101

Default Re: life is suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutphil
My only major gripe is that I am not onboard at this moment, but since I have only myself to blame I will mention it no more.

Here are a few loosely related minor gripes (don’t worry, I am not complaining about juveniles):

Most suites have only one bathroom which creates a bottleneck when it is time to get ready to go out.

Along those lines, booking adjacent rooms to create a true suite of rooms cost as much as a suite but does not afford the purchaser the perks one receives when paying for a suite.

Now that CCL gives VIP boarding privileges to repeat customers not in suites, the wait time can as long as going through the regular line, albeit more pleasant.

One last minor gripe: Nosey neighbors who complain about their sore necks and about all the nude sunbathing on my balcony.
How can others see nude sunbathing on your balcony without having to literly lean over the rail to look? Thats the only way to see your neighbor.Sounds like they have a personal problem they need to deal with..Isnt that what balconys are for.."private"?
Old December 17th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Admiral

If anyone that cruises thinks balconys are private,,well sorry, they aint.

Most ships that I have been on you can look over the edge of the pool deck and others,,, right down onto some of the most expensive and biggest ones.....Remember that when you book your suite at nearly the top of the ship! We can see you
Old December 17th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Admiral

Default Re: life is suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by david30101
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutphil

How can others see nude sunbathing on your balcony without having to literly lean over the rail to look? Thats the only way to see your neighbor.Sounds like they have a personal problem they need to deal with..Isnt that what balconys are for.."private"?
Why do you think people fall overboard. They were trying to see around the wall bewteen balconies.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Passenger

Default Aft facing balcony

I once had an aft facing balcony on miracle ots and the dividers were angled so that you simply had to walk to the rail to see into the next balcony, no neckstrain at all. I did however strain my groin.

love