Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2006, 07:24 PM
Passenger

Default Seamiles

Hey I had a great cruise and have nothing but good things to say about Carnival particularly the staff on the Valor who are fantastic. Unfortunately Carnival has contracted with Juniper Bank to handle their Sea Miles program. Beware this is not a free balance transfer offer only a 0% financing offer, in my opinion Juniper Bank isn't the sharpest knife in the draw. My first dealing with them (Juniper Bank) ended up costing me more in lost time (which equals money) due to their ineptitude then I could ever receive in benefits from the sea miles program. When I called the (Sea Miles Program) on this and asked for some type of retribution I was told to cancel the card if I was unhappy. I love Carnival and plan to cruise again but I am disappointed with the Sea Miles administrators for not trying to make this right. After all what would a few extra Miles have cost them?
Sponsored Links
Old December 3rd, 2006, 02:06 PM
Yeoman

Have I missed something in this new thread. or have you not already posted this about three posts below? Sorry just asking
Old December 3rd, 2006, 03:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi DAvid,
No, you aren't missing anything...there were a few of this same thread in the cruiselines folders and a few posters thought it was basically a gripe and to move it here, so I did, guess more than once. :-)

Message Boards Moderator