Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Travel Gripes!
Register Forgot Password?

Travel Gripes! Gripe about cruises or getting to one.(airlines, taxis)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #61 (permalink)  
Old May 12th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Senior Member
Yeoman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Cruiser
Instead of removing our tips, we just leave them on our account, get envelopes for the people we want to give extra to. The ones we don't give extra, we just write a very nice thank you note. This way we can still preserve the personal interaction and make them feel good too.
Great Idea!
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old May 15th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Janus's Avatar
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
Default

We agree bill can you give envelopes to people to bribe them for service that is better and is that allowed on the ships
Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old May 15th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Senior Member
Yeoman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va.
Posts: 538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus
We agree bill can you give envelopes to people to bribe them for service that is better and is that allowed on the ships
Sure is babes! 8)
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old May 16th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 64
Default

i don't know about the rest of you but this is our 15th cruise coming up in a few weeks.. We definately have seen service decline since auto-tipping started!, especially in the wait staff.

Carnival did it last year and then encourged people to increase the standard amount for good service....

We have always given cash instead based on good service and most times given way over recommended amounts.

I think the auto- tipping was just a way to keep their salary structure down...
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old June 3rd, 2007, 10:59 PM
Senior Member
First Mate
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
Ok, I'll walk the tightrope here.

I have always appreciated the auto tipping and last year, even went as far as to add some cash to the auto tipping. I cancelled the tip for the cabin stewart this last cruise.

We met him the first day while arriving in our cabin. There wasn't a luggage blanket in the room. We asked for one and he said one wasn't available. Now, we knew better because the other cabins had theirs on the bed as is customary. That night we had to turn our own beds down. Our cabin was never cleaned up during the entire 4 day cruise. We ordered room service and the tray stayed in our room for two of the days until we put it out ourselves. We even ran out of bathroom tissue!!! Unexcusable!!!


That is why I cancelled his and his helper's tips.

When crew members fail to perform their duties, speak to their superiors to get the problem solved. If this doesn't work, use your comment card to report the matter.

Cruiselines use the comment cards to evaluate crewmembers. Those who receive many complaints from passengers may be dismissed.

Barb
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old June 4th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Senior Member
Yeoman
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Planet Zorg
Posts: 647
Default

So do you auto tip Barb, and hope the lines give the money to the people that served and went the xtra mile for the customer?

Your talking about tipping and service and how to deal with staff not performing, accepted, but do you auto tip?
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old June 16th, 2007, 06:18 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 1,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefarl
I think the auto- tipping was just a way to keep their salary structure down...
No, I don't agree with that. Tips were always used to keep salaries down ... long before the auto-tip concept was ever conceived.

The purpose of the auto-tipping was basically to force cheapskates into tipping their fair share ... plain and simple. Believe it or not, there are lots of people ... more than you or I could ever imagine ... who would think nothing of stiffing their cabin steward or waiter at the end of the cruise. They feel that they paid for good service when they paid for their cruise, and don't see any reason to tip. So they didn't. While the auto-tip won't totally prevent someone from still doing that ... after all, they can go down to the front desk and have the auto-tip removed ... it will more than likely shame them into tipping appropriately because now they have to take some affirmative action to remove the tip. They have to face the person at the purser's desk who may ask them why they want their auto-tips removed. I think the cruise lines put the auto-tip in with the hopes that most passengers won't want to go through that embarrassing ordeal and will just leave the auto-tip in place to avoid it.

On my first Holland-America cruise back in 2004, auto-tips were not yet in place. I distinctly remember that on the last night of the cruise all of the alternative dining venues were closed down. No Lido, no room service, no Pinnacle Grill. Why, you ask? Simply as a way to force people to go to the dining room if they wanted to eat ... and face their waitstaff. Of course, it would be very embarrassing not to hand over a tip envelope, so this strategy was a way to "encourage" passengers to do their fair share in tipping.

Of course, since the introduction of the auto-tipping, and thus every subsequent cruise I've taken on the line, this practice of closing the alternative dining venues on the last night of the cruise hasn't been repeated. I assume that's because most people are leaving the auto-tips in place, and the crew is getting their rightful tips for a week of great service. In fact, I've heard from several people that since the introduction of auto-tipping, the crew is getting more tips than they ever got before the practice was instituted. So, if service levels are declining, I doubt it is because of a lack of tips. Personally, I think it is probably because the cruise lines have squeezed their service personnel so tight ... giving them more and more cabins to service, more and more tables to handle in the dining room, more and more bar patrons to keep happy ... that the service staff is just having a hard time keeping up and performing up to the level of service they were able to give in the past.

That's my take on it anyway.

Blue skies ...

--rita
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oxnard, CA USA
Posts: 18
Default

One has to remember that a tip is for service. If the person gives you good service then yes they should recieve a tip. if the service was average or below average then I say NO tip.

Tipping has become almost mandatory and everyone has lost the spirit of what a tip means. Give me the service and you will be giving a tip.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old June 29th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Mike M's Avatar
Administrator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 23,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryos
No, I don't agree with that. Tips were always used to keep salaries down ... long before the auto-tip concept was ever conceived.

The purpose of the auto-tipping was basically to force cheapskates into tipping their fair share ... plain and simple. Believe it or not, there are lots of people ... more than you or I could ever imagine ... who would think nothing of stiffing their cabin steward or waiter at the end of the cruise.
Rita is absolutely right. The "stiff" since auto tipping was initiated has significantly gone down. Another note: NCL did a study in which they monitored the people who requested that auto-tipping be taken off their on board bill because they wished to tip in person. Of those people almost 80% never tipped a dime. (Reported in Cruise News Daily) I also had this confirmed by Deidrik Van Regermorter, hotel manager of Holland America's Statendam. A number of, long term, service staff have told me similar stories to back it up.

What concerns me is that, now that auto-tipping has been initiated, guests and new service staff are beginning to think that it is "Required" that you give an additional cash tip to the service staff. Even on our message boards I see people asking how much they should give their cabin steward or waiter, even after auto-tipping is explained.

Tipping is a personal matter and I will give extra for extra service but people should know it is not required and service staff should not expect it to do their assigned jobs. Making up the cabin twice a day and providing ice does not mandate an additional $100 tip. IMSO. If the cabin steward does provide extra ice, blankets, is exceptionally friendly, provides more towels, cleans out the refrigerator (that's a lot of work on embarkation day) then I will give them extra.

One other reason auto-tipping was initiated and I personally think one that could be used in a good or bad way: It gives the department heads knowledge of which service member is not being tipped and who is and they deal with those folks at the end of each cruise. If tips are pulled because of bad service they will meet with that person in a group and decide if they may need to be reassigned to a different area of the dining room or service different cabins. If there are multiple cruises or complaints the person may have their contract terminated.

The last thing: On almost all Carnival Corporation ships: If you tip extra in cash, the employee is allowed to keep it ONLY IF YOU ARE ON AUTO-TIPPING. If you have removed yourself from the program the employee must surrender all money received into the tip pool. So if you pull yourself out of the auto-tipping and think you are going to give it to the staff member and they will keep it. Think again. They can try and they may succeed once or twice but it's a small world below decks and if they are caught. oh oh. Only the most junior service worker or someone with connections would try this.

Take care,
Mike
__________________
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: lake palestine texas
Posts: 29
Default

we were asked by travel agent if we wanted to pre-pay tips and we declined as we wish to tip on the ship, whether auto or otherwise.

I mentioned to the agent the origin of "tips" being To Insure Proper Service, she had never heard that, but found it interesting.

Have great times everyone...

We are practicing our "travel doc boogie" here at our house, getting ready.
__________________
Pride Sept 2 - Mexican Riviera

Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)  
Old July 1st, 2007, 06:19 PM
Wando's Avatar
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood12043
we were asked by travel agent if we wanted to pre-pay tips and we declined as we wish to tip on the ship, whether auto or otherwise.

I mentioned to the agent the origin of "tips" being To Insure Proper Service, she had never heard that, but found it interesting.

Have great times everyone...

We are practicing our "travel doc boogie" here at our house, getting ready.
The idea that tips is an acronym is actually an urban legend and is incorrect.

http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/tip.htm
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old July 1st, 2007, 06:30 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: lake palestine texas
Posts: 29
Default

And while that may be so, and I truly appreciate the info, that IS what it means to me and we are VERY good tippers when good service is rendered.

Having worked in the service industry in my youth, I know how very important tips are. And I also know that the only true way to show your appreciation for excellent service is to make the tip/gratuity appropriate.

I do also know that there are cheapskates out there who don't tip, even when service is exemplary.

However, I personally do not like auto-tipping, although it is a requirement in many businesses now. I get a bit resentful of the fact that the few cheapskates out there make it mandatory that the rest of us are penalized with auto-tipping when sometimes the service we receive does not warrant that gratuity.

But, this is the way of the world now, and not just in the service industry. The many are penalized/restricted because of the actions of the few.

thanks to you for correcting my mispost.
__________________
Pride Sept 2 - Mexican Riviera

Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old July 2nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Port Canaveral, FL
Posts: 111
Default Yet One More Question About Tipping, bear with me please

I am taking a cruise solo - by myself. I will be in a stateroom alone. The auto tipping is priced per passenger. Would my cabin steward expect and perhaps deserve my doubling the auto tip by giving him cash at the end of my cruise? Is an extra tip expected or customary or the proper thing to do when cruising solo?
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old July 3rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
colorcrazie's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area
Posts: 2,706
Default

Regardless of what the steward expects, you might want to give a bit extra. They have to vacuum the same size floor whether it is one or four people in the cabin. When I go solo, the size of the bonus tip depends on how gracious they were about it and what kind of service I got.
Just my approach.
Marty
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old July 6th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 14
Default auto tipping

I have a few problems with the auto tip. My first few cruises were before the auto tip frenzy started. Service was much, much better. Now the waiters and steward (not all, but a lot) know they are getting paid whether they smile or not. As soon as I get on the ship I cancel my auto pay. If I get good service I tip good, If I get great service I tip great. It depends on the level of service My family and I receive. Another issue I have with the auto pay is that my husband and I travel with three children. Two teen agers and a 2 year old. We tip for the teens but do not tip for the two year old. Reason being, We pay the same amount for the two year old to cruise as the teens. Most Hotel, resorts, restaurants a two year old stays and eats for free. When our older children were younger and stayed in camp carnival we would tip the CC staff.
About all the people that cancel auto tip, 80% don't tip at all.. I agree some people probally skip out without tipping but I would bet all the stewards and waiters don't report all the tips that they receive either.
__________________
Bobby & Dana


2007 (Nov) Carnival Triumph
2006 Carnival Celebration
2004 Carnival Inspiration
2002 RC
2001 Carnival Fantasy
1999 Carnival Tropicale
1998 Carnival Fantasy
1997 Fantasy
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)  
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10
Default

I did not include auto tipping when I initially booked my cruise because I didn't want it added to my credit card at that time. I did give my credit card when I boarded and included the auto tips then. I ended up giving my cabin steward extra because he was so helpful.

BUT, I did resent the tip envelopes at the end of the cruise for the matre'd. I especially resented the fact that the envelope asked for names and table numbers. Okay, do the math. Say 2000 people on a 5-day cruise gave only $10 each. Multiply that by the number of cruises the matre'd is on each year. That's a pretty hefty income! And nowhere was it stated that those tips would be pooled; they were specifically for the matre'd.
__________________
Coral 02CarnivalCelebration
Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)  
Old July 14th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Garden Grove, Ca
Posts: 11
Default

Well, my 2cents if it is worh anything... tipping on cuiselines is overrated. A tipped should not be forced, or expected, but a tip must be earned. When I started crusing in the early 80's I felt I was forced to tip all services on the ship. As if it were expected. Well, I learned waitressing and cocktailing through College, that on top of my hourly wage I have to earn the tip. *(and boy did I work hard for it) Cruise lines can implement these tipping services but I would not do it. If I do not get the service that is expected than the tip will not be there.

On the otherhand, if the service is there of course regular cruisers know and do tip very well. It's the cheap passengers out there who could care a less. Than they do don't get the extra service they deserve.
__________________
Theresa Wilkes
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)  
Old July 14th, 2007, 01:57 PM
lulu48's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin With Theresa
If I do not get the service that is expected than the tip will not be there.
Everyone has different expectations on what the service should be.
What is your expectation level??

I expect my room to be clean and all amenities replenished as needed.
My chocolate every night!!

The food served at the temperature it should be, water and coffee replenished during the meal without asking.

Polite crew, service with a smile.

we just leave the auto-tip in place ..we do tip extra for extra treatment
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 12:11 PM
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Staten Island NY
Posts: 536
Default

In a way tipping always bothered me as I feel that it creates a possible inequitity. In the dinning room, for example we all talk about the wonderful services of the wait staff but what a bout the dishwasher Clean fresh dishes are just as important to the dining experience as the food but you don't tip the dishwasher. So how is he/she compensated for this thankless job?
__________________
Joe
Imagination 1996
Sensation 1997
RCI Monarch of The Seas 1998
Ecstasy 2000
Carnival Miracle 9/24/07
Upcoming Fascination 11/5/09
Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Administrator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 23,993
Default

Here is a link to a 2006 Cruisemates article on the official tipping policies of the major cruise lines.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/.../tipping06.cfm

Take care,
Mike
__________________
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote
  #81 (permalink)  
Old August 4th, 2007, 09:32 AM
thasic's Avatar
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dreamin' of Cruizin'
Posts: 147
Default

The entire concept of adding the tip to the ticket price seems very reasonable. From what I've read most European contries do not have tipping. Why is it then, that we, in the US still tip on the cruise ships? I don't mean this as a hypothetical question. I really mean, for what reason do cruiselines still use tipping? To artificially keep the ticket prices a couple hundred dollars cheaper? I don't understand. Can anyone enlighten me?
__________________
I'ld Rather Be Cruisin'
Disney Magic February 4 2006
RCCL Freedom January 20 2008
Disney Wonder October 2009
RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas September 2011
Disney Magic February 2012
Disney Wonder January 2014
Disney Wonder to Hawaii 2015...I hope!
Reply With Quote
  #82 (permalink)  
Old August 6th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South England
Posts: 12
Default

"From what I've read most European contries do not have tipping."

European countries do not control cruising, so it does not matter if you are sailing in the Carib, Europe or Africa, as far as ships are concerned its "American policy" that goes....as they own the ships.

Land based in Europe its true, very few places auto tip. And I would like to think "they"get tipped because they deserved it and not by simply turning up at my table, which is actually their job after all.

Making it an easily gained automatic gimme..., thats wrong.

Turning up does not make service, service is "earned" as any decent waiter or waitress who knows how to play the "game" will tell you.
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:56 PM
colorcrazie's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area
Posts: 2,706
Default

Mike, or someone, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't think Americans own any more cruise ships beyond the Hawaiian ones. The old Jones Act and union labor laws make it financially ill advised.
Marty
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Administrator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 23,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorcrazie
Mike, or someone, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't think Americans own any more cruise ships beyond the Hawaiian ones. The old Jones Act and union labor laws make it financially ill advised.
Marty
Marty,

Most major cruise lines are American corporations and the ships are "owned" by those corporations. The "trick" is that the ships are sailed under a "flag of convenience". This means the ship is registered in a foreign country and is subject to that country's laws and regulations. It is an old tactic used by many cruise and shipping lines. Ships can have more than one "flag of convenience".

Norwegian Cruise Lines of America (NCLA) is the company that sails the Hawaiian Islands and its ships are REQUIRED to fly the United States Flag. In doing so they are subject to the Passenger Services Act (inaccurately referred to as The Jones Act). They must also have at least 80% of their crew be U.S. Citizens and the crew is subject to all U.S. labor laws. I.E. minimum wage and maximum number of hours per week worked.

One of the reasons that cruise lines are so often subject to scrutiny is because their ships fly a flag of convenience. These ships are subject to the Passenger Services Act. Yes: They do this in order to circumvent labor and tax laws but they also do this in order to provide lower costs to passengers while still providing a very livable wage to their crew. There are thousands of people, worldwide that want jobs on cruise ships. Granted, in the past, the cruise lines have abused the flag of convenience but closer scrutiny by the U.S. government and by the public in general have made the cruise lines come around in the last five to ten years and they run a pretty tight ship.

Take care,
Mike
__________________
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old August 8th, 2007, 12:08 PM
colorcrazie's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area
Posts: 2,706
Default

Thanks for the info, Mike!
Marty
Reply With Quote
  #86 (permalink)  
Old December 19th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
Ok, I'll walk the tightrope here.

I have always appreciated the auto tipping and last year, even went as far as to add some cash to the auto tipping. I cancelled the tip for the cabin stewart this last cruise.

We met him the first day while arriving in our cabin. There wasn't a luggage blanket in the room. We asked for one and he said one wasn't available. Now, we knew better because the other cabins had theirs on the bed as is customary. That night we had to turn our own beds down. Our cabin was never cleaned up during the entire 4 day cruise. We ordered room service and the tray stayed in our room for two of the days until we put it out ourselves. We even ran out of bathroom tissue!!! Unexcusable!!!

That is why I cancelled his and his helper's tips.
I like the auto-tipping concept because I can easily charge the tips to my SeaPass (and therefore to my Royal Caribbean VISA, which means double points towards my next cruise); however, I don't think anyone would advocate tipping for such awful service as you received!
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old December 19th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinker250
Quote:
Originally Posted by collectingcoke
I agree, just include the tips in the ticket price and leave the controversy and guess work out of it. Last cruise we were on the waiter in the main dining room told us he didn't get any of the shared tips.
I hope you didn't fall for that.
I was thinking the same thing. I can't help noticing that towards the end of the cruise, all the waiters start telling me about their daugthers back home . . . their daughters who are just the same age as my daughters. It's rather obvious.

I absolutley believe in tipping fairly for good service, but I think some people increase their tips out of pity or guilt.
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old December 20th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Auto-tipping is the easiest way to take care of the tipping, but I to have removed tips for service that did not meet my expectations. Yes, thats right, My Expectations. Tips are not automatic. The service has to be good in order for the tips to be paid. If the service is great, I leave great tips. I do not cruise to have average service. I like to be pampered and tip very well for that pampering. My money, my rules.
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old December 20th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Paul B's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2,851
Default

I have never received anything but excellent service on my 22 cruises. I guess that makes me either very easy or very lucky. I do use the automatic tipping and generally add a small amount.

I believe that if the tips were included in the booking price, it wouldn't be too long before the cruise lines started to recommend tipping again and retained the extra money. Now, is that a bit cynical of me?
Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)  
Old December 21st, 2007, 02:01 PM
DayvidB's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,019
Default

Emmut, sorry and I appreciate your point, but...... "I do not cruise to have average service. I like to be pampered and tip very well for that pampering. My money, my rules."

Okay.....mmmmm, how do I say this

Well yes to some degree, but just how far can an individual take personal expectation or service as a rule for tipping on a bulk standard service.

The person has done their job to a degree that "most would expect" or see as acceptable, they are not geared towards the "little things" that some might expect as extras to make their money, ie pamper, whats thayt all about?

And if you dont tip them because of that sorry, bad excuse for being tight. They will never know the individual's expectation on "pampering's" when dealing with people that cross their cabins every 7, 10 or 14 days. Be realistic, they do their best.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
auto tipping Deeteach First-Time Cruisers 3 September 3rd, 2004 10:06 AM
AUTO TIPPING Peter Carnival Cruise Lines 21 August 19th, 2003 10:09 PM
Auto Tipping pinecone Carnival Cruise Lines 2 August 12th, 2003 03:09 PM
Auto Tipping--How Much??? BoozeBabe Princess Cruise Lines 27 September 23rd, 2002 08:15 PM
Tipping Old Way under Auto Tipping System Sophia Tipping 2 December 2nd, 2001 08:31 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.
design by: Themes by Design



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1