CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Travel Gripes! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/travel-gripes/)
-   -   Boredom (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/travel-gripes/348818-boredom.html)

Cruisebunny7 March 20th, 2008 10:35 PM

Boredom

Here's a gripe for you. I am bored. I wish I was on a cruise. That is my gripe. My only cruise gripe is that I am not on one...at this exact moment... :cry:

katlady March 21st, 2008 01:28 AM

I share your gripe I still have over a month before my cruise!!!!!I have already over research every bit of the trip. You could drop me at the train station in Rome, Itlay right now and I could walk to the hotel. I have read that map so many times.

arkiegal March 24th, 2008 12:11 PM

Ditto....... ditto........ ditto...... you get the picture!

seadog2 March 25th, 2008 12:39 AM

I feel your pain!!!!

justgr8fl2cruise March 25th, 2008 09:46 AM

At last......a gripe we all agree on !!!
rofl rofl rofl

Cruisebunny7 March 25th, 2008 11:03 PM

This is horrible...I am trying to squeeze one more in before boot camp! lol so so pathetic... 8)

rinker250 March 25th, 2008 11:08 PM

Boot camp?

As in Military?
If so...thank you!!!

I got so sick of the rain today that I booked a cruise about 30 minutes ago.

Hope wife is happy.

Cruisebunny7 March 25th, 2008 11:15 PM

Yup I am going to the Coast Guard in late May/early June, I went back in August but had some minor medical problems, but now I am going back. My hubby was in the USMC but he got out in Dec and is going to the USCG with me. No problems just keep me in your thoughts that I make it this time!!! lol

DayvidB March 27th, 2008 03:27 PM

Yes I am bored as well...big time...oh well

Cruisebunny7 March 27th, 2008 11:55 PM

I think I found one...I just have to check with the CG if I am allowed to go to the Bahamas/Turks&Caicos right before boot camp...I don't see why not...anyone have any idea??

rollerdonna August 20th, 2008 03:12 AM

I am glad to see you are not bored ON a cruise! I was going to say, I am NEVER bored on a cruise, in fact, there's always too much to do and all I really want to do is sit in the sun and vegetate!

But I do agree with you, I am bored too - because I am NOT cruising, and I have been stuck in bed for azweek and a half with severe back pain, that I'm praying will get better before I cruise in Oct.!!

donna

kryos August 20th, 2008 11:37 AM

Re: Boredom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruisebunny7
Here's a gripe for you. I am bored. I wish I was on a cruise. That is my gripe. My only cruise gripe is that I am not on one...at this exact moment... :cry:

I am too. I have about a month to go before my whopper of a cruise ... 35 days ... and the time is absolutely dragging now. I'm practically living on these message boards.

Blue skies ...

--rita

draconis December 21st, 2008 10:16 PM

Bored

Well that sums it up.My sis was in the USCG.She was on the west coast and went to Alaska,trips off the coast of Mexico, Hawaii just like Carnival.But her ship had big guns, Kinda cool

mehawk December 21st, 2008 10:27 PM

I was on a cruise last month and I was ill the entire time. I need another to replace it and I will feel better.