Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Viking River Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Elaine G

Default Two weeks to Cruise time-Help!

Well.. Our Viking Cruise is getting close!! And I am getting excited!! We will be on the 10/22 Avignon-Chalon cruise. I am hoping that someone may have info on how to communicate with the states from France. (Yes, I know that this is a vacation!! But sometimes its just better to be in touch) I vaguely remember that there was a discussion on the old ren board about cell phones to rent from somewhere that could be used to call the states. Any info from anyone?? Or what about cyber cafe availability in Nice or in the ports along the Rhone? I also have another unrelated problem. My computer crashed last month and I lost all of my 'favorites'. (Extremely tramatic!) This is the only cruise message board that I have been able to locate- probably because it has such a wonderful simple address. Anyway, I guess that for years I just went to 'favorites' to find the message boards and never paid attention to the actual addresses. So if anyone can provide a link to the 'old original' ren board, the new Shirleys 'Viking for renegades' board and also another river cruise board that is something like 'by infopop' it will be greatly appreciated!! Also, just exactly three weeks prior to our departure date, our tickets, brochures, luggage tags etc arrived by UPS. Everything was in a small, fabric covered 'pirates chest' .. Very elegant... We are still hoping to hear from other shipmates on our cruise .. Thanks to all.. Elaine
Sponsored Links