Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Viking River Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Passenger

Default Viking China including Tibet

Just back from the Roof of the World tour with Viking. It was superb! I have posted a journal, including pictures, at http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/cmthomas/ for any who care to see.

If you have any questions you can direct them to me through the travelblog site.

Clarence
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Beginner

Clarence - my husband and I are booked May 21st for the same Viking Cruise. We are in our mid 60's - both is pretty good shape. I still ride my horses and my husband hunts big game - recently got back from Turkey on an Ibex hunt. Did the altitiude bother you? We lived in Denver 10 years but I did have a problem when skiing A basin. Loved your travel log.

Thanks - Ann