CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Wedding Plans on Ships (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/wedding-plans-ships/)
-   -   vow renewals (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/wedding-plans-ships/300279-vow-renewals.html)

AmazingAngel August 26th, 2005 01:03 PM

vow renewals

Can anyone tell me how much it is to renew your vows. We wanted to do it three years ago on our ten year anniversary...but it did not work out so it will be on our 13th. It will not be a big cerimony just two friends, as well as two of my children..12 and 8 years of age. They will be our best man and maide of honor. Does it get done before we board on the ship or while we are out at sea? Some friends of ours got married two years ago and they did it before we even left port and were able to board the ship before everyone else were able to. some help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

CA Cruiser August 26th, 2005 05:30 PM

Re: vow renewals

Each cruise line has their own packages and prices. Just go to their websites and check. We did this on the Star Princess for $150 in 2003. Congratulations.

Dianeteach68 July 1st, 2007 06:25 PM

On RCL it is $900.00. Do not let them tell you it is $400.00, it is not!

Diane

Tigger January 26th, 2008 10:31 AM

RCL Vow reweal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianeteach68
On RCL it is $900.00. Do not let them tell you it is $400.00, it is not!

Diane

:?: :shock: dianeteach68: Why did the price more than double? What are the hidden charges? I was thinking about renewing our vows for our 25th on the Vision of the Seas on 4/20/08. I thought that $400 seemed kinda high for what they said was included if is really twice that then maybe we shouldn't do it.

DiBob February 1st, 2011 09:14 AM

THis is an old thread....anyone else thinking about wedding or a vow renewal?? We are considering vow renewal on our cruise in 2013...LONG time away...lol
We were going to book DCL as we were married at WDW...however, we enjoy NCL, and freestyle and their Suite sweet life lol

Trip February 1st, 2011 09:58 AM

DiBob, better to start a new thread to get your info...

DiBob February 2nd, 2011 12:02 AM

Thanks Trip!
heard back from NCL...They charge $550...and most of the items that they listed in their "package" we already receive as suite perks....so....I would rather use that money for something else and just tell each other...hey...still love ya! lol

cruise15 February 25th, 2012 10:50 PM

we are having our vows renewed on the Allure of the seas...we set sail 3/4 for a 2 week cruise...the wedding consultant will meet with you the first day on ship to coordinate all the plans,etc. we have only been emailing back and forth for months and never really got anything accomplished or questions answered until I finally asked to speak with a manager....at least they printed out the entire form with all our information/requestrs/music,etc.....we hope it will be a great time to remember!!!!!!

cruise15 February 25th, 2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmazingAngel (Post 693366)
Can anyone tell me how much it is to renew your vows. We wanted to do it three years ago on our ten year anniversary...but it did not work out so it will be on our 13th. It will not be a big cerimony just two friends, as well as two of my children..12 and 8 years of age. They will be our best man and maide of honor. Does it get done before we board on the ship or while we are out at sea? Some friends of ours got married two years ago and they did it before we even left port and were able to board the ship before everyone else were able to. some help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

costs about 575.00 on the allure of the seas...if you go to Royal Romance section of Royal Carribean they have brochres you can download....we will have ours on 3/9 on the Allure....