Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Wedding Plans on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Wedding Plans on Ships Ask Questions and share information on cruise lines offerings, options & policies for wedding

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Beginner

Default wedding pictures anyone?

Does anyone have any photos they'd care to share? I've been scouring the internet for pictures of cruise weddings (my cruise wedding is in 11 months and counting!), and would like to get some ideas from other lovely weddings. Any help would be hugely appreciated!!! Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Beginner

Hello!! I'm new to this board but was married on the Carnival Conquest on August 6, 2006. We had 55 guests, most non-sailing (8 people sailed with us including my mother, in-laws and various aunts/uncles). My husband's twin sister is a Presbyterian minister so she officiated for us. We had the Deluxe wedding package with the ceremony in the Gallery and the reception in the disco. It was a blast although we definitely had a few snafus the day of the ceremony. Here are a few pics, some from the pro ship photographer and some from guests. Hope you enjoy; let me know if you have any questions!!

Old July 18th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Beginner

Default Re: wedding pictures anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc1cruiser
Does anyone have any photos they'd care to share? I've been scouring the internet for pictures of cruise weddings (my cruise wedding is in 11 months and counting!), and would like to get some ideas from other lovely weddings. Any help would be hugely appreciated!!! Thank you!!
Sorry you didn't get many replies to this request. Perhaps you can post some from your wedding. We just started planning our May 2008 cruise ship wedding and I would like to see some pictures from other weddings.

Thanks.
Old July 18th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainysundays
Hello!! I'm new to this board but was married on the Carnival Conquest on August 6, 2006. We had 55 guests, most non-sailing (8 people sailed with us including my mother, in-laws and various aunts/uncles). My husband's twin sister is a Presbyterian minister so she officiated for us. We had the Deluxe wedding package with the ceremony in the Gallery and the reception in the disco. It was a blast although we definitely had a few snafus the day of the ceremony. Here are a few pics, some from the pro ship photographer and some from guests. Hope you enjoy; let me know if you have any questions!!
Thanks for posting those! We are planning our wedding on the Conquest, too. I hope we have as much fun as it sounds like you did.
Old July 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Admiral

Our daughter was married on the Sovereign of the Seas in February. The wedding took place in the lounge on the upper deck because they don't have a chapel. It was a wonderful wedding, and you can see some of the photos if you do a search in the Personal Photo Gallery using the word wedding.

Phyll