Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Wedding Plans on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Wedding Plans on Ships Ask Questions and share information on cruise lines offerings, options & policies for wedding

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Beginner

Default New Orleans Cruise Ship Weddings

As the Minister who performs the weddings on the cruise ships in New Orleans, I have a unique perspective on how things go. I would like to offer my advice to this group to ensure that your special day goes as smoothly as possible! For lots of useful info, such as where to get your license, ceremonies, etc. please visit my website; www.RomanceinNewOrleans.com. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance or answer any questions.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
boat, carnival, cruise, cruiseship, cuise, innew, lines, norwegian, orleans, port, reviews, ship, shipboard, ships, wedding, weddings