Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Wedding Plans on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Wedding Plans on Ships Ask Questions and share information on cruise lines offerings, options & policies for wedding

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2016, 05:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival wedding??

My boyfriend and I are intrested in a port side wedding. We have a cruise booked in 2017 leaving from New Orleans.
We are torn between a home wedding or a carnival port side wedding ceremony, we are interested in a celebration package to accomadate about 20 guest, we would like them to attend the wedding/reception then depart the boat then we set sail on our cruise.
Has anyone ever done this?
What was your experience? Would you recommend it?
Please pros and cons,
Bad and good reviews appreciated!
Thank tou
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello. If you want a celebration package then why don't you hire a wedding stylist/planner? A wedding Stylists will manage every detail of your wedding within your budget and you don't have to book restaurants all the activities and evening entertainment for the couples and for the guests it’s all available on the cruise.
Like. I want to share my friend's wedding experience. He had a port side wedding in Sydney and it was a sunny Saturday afternoon. The beautiful couple, along with many guests had flown all the way to enjoy their wedding in Sydney spring weather. My friend was wearing a beautiful wedding gown. They hired a professional Sydney wedding stylists who had arranged all the floral, decor, food, clothes, and they personalized all the things and made her wedding a big success. They also conducted a plenty of activities for the couples and for their friends and family.

Good luck!

Last edited by storybookcruises.com; November 29th, 2016 at 10:14 AM.