Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Windjammer (Out of Business)
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Paul MacEnroe

Default Polynesia Sep 6 04

My wife and I are sailing on the Polynesia on September 6 2004 and just wanted to know if anyone out there is book on the trip
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Polynesia Sep 6 04

As you can see from the posts below, this is one of the least frequented areas on this board.
You do not get a whole lot of "jammers" posting here. Let me suggest two vey friendly places to post. One is windjammerfanclub.com and the other is jammerbabe.com
(this second one is run by a very experienced windjammer sailor). Both have a lot of good information , very active message boards and at least one has a meet on board type section to it.
I usually don't refernce folks away from cruisemates but in this case I feel confident you will get better information from a broader Windjammer group at those sites.
Enjoy the POLY.