Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Windjammer (Out of Business)
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Bill Weiss

Default Fantome 1981

My wife and I took our honeymoon cruise on the Fantome in 1981 between Sept. 21 - Sept 28. The ship went from Tortola to Martinique visiting Virgin Gorda, St. Martin, Dominca, Ille de Saintes and Antigua. This was considered a dry dock cruise and as a result there were much fewer passengers than usual. We had a wonderful time and will truly remeber the experience. Is there by chance anyone else that was aboard this particular cruise out there that might have pictures (scanned in, this was pre-digital days) that they would share ?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2004, 06:59 PM
hondo

Default Re: Fantome 1981

Hi Bill:

I copied and pasted a reply from a previous poster that I replied to. I'm not sure if you saw it or not but I would recommend the same thing. Good luck.

Hondo

Hello MJ:

I'm afraid that I missed you by one year (2001). <G>

You may have a little trouble finding what you want. But, I believe I can point you in the right direction.

If you go to Jammerbabe.com and go down to trip reports, there maybe a trip report. I recall seeing a trip report for a singles in December but I don't know if this is the one that you went on.

The lists that Kuhauana maintained are history so even if you did sign up for them, you wouldn't be able to see. The same goes for the Nut. That has also gone to the wayside. In addition, you may want to go to the Flotilla on Jammerbabe.com. There is a link to a Delphi board that does have information going back to 2000. Maybe there is some infomation from your cruise there. The people on both boards, Jammerbabe and Delphi are very helpful.

Not much help I know. Good hunting.

Hondo
Old June 28th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Captain

Default Re: Fantome 1981

I also was on the Fontone 1993 It was a wonderfull Ship. And was planing on going on it agian. Was upset when she was lost. Their is a book on the Fontone you can get it at Barns and Noble

Ellen