Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Windjammer (Out of Business)
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
RR

Default SINGLES CRUISE

I LIKE THE LAY-BACK ATTITUDE THE WINDJAMMER OFFERS, SO I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING MY NEXT CARIBBEAN VACATION WITH WINDJAMMER. SINCE I AM SINGLE, I DO NOT WANT TO CRUISE WITH COUPLES. I KNOW WINDJAMMER HAS A SINGLES CRUISE, BUT I'M 53, AND DO NOT WANT TO FEEL OUT OF PLACE. WHAT IS THE AGE GROUP ON THESE CRUISES?
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Mike Lee

Default Re: SINGLES CRUISE

The age groups varies, widely, from as young as late 20's all the way up to 70's. The majority are in the 30's-50's though so I'd say you fit right in. WJ is more about attitude than it is about physical age.

Mike
Old December 14th, 2004, 11:17 PM
AW

RR,
I sailed on the 6-11 Dec 04 "singles" cruise. You would've been about in the middle, age-wise this time (did you happen to make this one?) I'm a recently divorced guy of 55 and this was my first cruise. Had a great time and plan on doing it again next Dec or ? Won't even think about going on a "Fu-Fu" cruise. You're missing out if you don't book on one of these trips!
Old January 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
2good2BTru

Default Re: Re: SINGLES CRUISE

Does anyone know if singles cruise in on the 2005 calendar?
Thaniks
Old January 4th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to frank_holland Send a message via Yahoo to frank_holland

test

Caribbean Princess
Old January 13th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Arnie

Default Re: Re: Re: SINGLES CRUISE

Windjammer just posted their '05 schedule. Looks like they've got Singles cruises on the Legacy (?), Mandalay and Polynesia. While I can't speak for the first two ships, I was on the Dec '04 Polynesia cruise and had a great time. Have already booked the Dec '05 Polynesia trip to repeat the "experience". If you're into an adventure, you've gotta give it a try.
Old May 10th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Admiral

If you don't do a windjammer try to book with Crusing for Love singles group, I just did a Carnival with them, most of the group was 40's-50's with a few younger and older ones thrown in, the groups around (30-40 people )
are small and bond quickly. Just a thought.