Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Windjammer (Out of Business)
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Beginner

Default Sail Oasis

Hi Everyone,
Captain Julian here, former Windjammer Captain..... I would just like to let you know that my sailing yacht "Oasis" is now fully up and running again for charter after taking a beating in Hurricane Ivan a few years back......
Due to the economy, we are keeping charter prices as low as possible and I am pleased to announce that another former Windjammer Captain, Julian Peterson from Bequia is going to sailing the yacht for me around the Grenadines.... and I am also happy to welcome aboard Strokey, who has just returned to Grenada...... We have just done a great charter over this last week, with some of the most amazing sailing I've done in 4 years! Great guests, good trade winds for sailing, cracking speeds, fantastic itinerary, and lots of fun!!
Check us out at www.sailoasis.com and get in touch at sailoasischarters@yahoo.com
All the best,
Captain Julian
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
captain, charter, charters, grenada, httpwwwsailoasiscom, julian, oasis, peterson, sail, sailing, sailoasis, sails, windjammer, wwwsailoaiscom, wwwsailoasiscom