View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM
Admiral

I think the newbies would not realize the difference between solo and singles cruising. Sometimes I tell people about booking with a group if meeting other singles is there goal and they want to increase their odds, then if they traveled solo. I enjoy cruising with a group, but I have also been considering some solo or non singles group cruises. For me the reason I go is to travel and and experiance new places, and activitys in the ports.

I have a very outgoing side and a quiet keep to myself side. I actually spent the first 3 days of my recent singles cruise trying to escape from would be suiters I was not interested in at all. It was getting on my nerves that some men cannot read body language. While some would say it's a compliment I was not amused. And while I like the group activitys at times between the group activitys and those offered on the ship, it's simply too much to do and frankly exhausting. Therefore cruising with friends or going solo is looking better to me. Though I have made some life long friends as a result of singles cruising.I would welcome another board for solo cruisers, as well.

Please note RCL has some great rates for solo cruisers now.
Carnival Pride October 2006 (Mexican Rivera)
Carnival Legend 2007 (Western Caribbean)
Carnival Glory 2009 Western Caribbean
Carnival Liberty 2011 Eastern Caribbean
Norwegian Spirit 2011 Western Caribbean
Carnival Miracle 2012 Southern Caribbean
Carnival Breeze 2013 Exotic Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Valor 2014 Southern Caribbean