View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Beginner

Hello,

I was on the same cruise as you and I can't agree more with your review. I thought the food was good and the staff was wonderful but this was not the best cruise I have ever taken. The ship is out dated! To be honest it's ugly. Who ever did the design needs a new job. We were on the 8th floor and our balcony room was very nice, but the sewer smell was horrible! There was a sewer problem and our toilets would not work for about 8 hours. The staff fixed it but them smell was horrible! The dancers and singers were not that great. They tried but to be honest my husband and I tried not to laugh because it was that bad. The other entertainment was great! The ports we good and the staff on the excursions were wonderful! The BOSS underwater adventure was really fun! My biggest issue with the ship is that it was WAY too COLD! It was so bad that I got a cold and you could see people during the show actually wearing their bathrobes in the audience. Everyone on the ship was takling about it. You would think that Carnival would get a clue. The pizza is really good. We ate it everyday! Don't miss it. Self assist getting of the ship was HORRIBLE! We were on the 8th floor and it took us 45 minutes to catch an elevator. Total it took us 1 1/2 hours to get off the ship and catch a cab. They really need to work on this.

We did have a nice time because we were on vacation, but I would never take this cruise again. We have been on 4 cruises and this by far was the worst. I'm not normally a complainer, but I just wanted to be honest.