View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Passenger

Hello Pedgie,
The trip you have planned sounds great. I'm in the same age bracket as you. I have cruised a lot in the past - unfortunately my friend who I travelled with for over fifteen years passed away last year. It is rather difficult to find an adventurous 'senior' don't you hate that term? I do from your profile you sound like me young at heart and want to see as much of the world as you can. I would like to hear from you and see if we can arrange anothe trip before May to get to know each other. I still work part time but can usually get away at short notice. I love to have someone to share all the exciting ports with - but I am sensetive to having space to do your own thing. One of my favourite cruises is a repositioning cruise. Crossing the Atlantic to Europe with time at sea to relax and enjoy reading and if the weather is good swimming.
I'd love to hear from you - Do you live in D.C? or the State?
Best regards, Anne
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.