View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2007, 10:18 PM
Admiral

Funny you should ask that question. I went on the Liberty in June and then the Glory in October. To be honest, I was a bit bored on the Glory. One reason for this boredom was that the Glory is an exact twin of the Liberty, every show, every performer, every activity.

This is one reason why my next cruise is on RCCL. I love cruising but Carnival's day to day schedule is getting a bit old.

After RCCL, I am doing the Destiny which has no sea days and 6 ports. This way it is not much time for the same ole Carnival stuff.

I think it is time that Carnival either figure out a way to change up their routine a bit or come up with more than one basic schedule per class of ship. They have too many repeat passengers to keep offering the same ole thing.

Also, the Glory had 3 1/2 sea days. Way too many days stuck on the ship with only the same ole shows and the same old activities to keep me occupied. I spent a lot of time at the slot machines.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)