View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Passenger

Thanks misquidedangel. : ) Love the name!!! We did enjoy the wrap around balcony last time and it was cool when friends come over but since the hubby and I will be alone (because our group of friends will be joining us the week after this cruise on RCCL's AOS) on this pre-cruise cruise a bigger balcony we perhaps can take it or leave it. We did experience some motion on that wraparound aft when we were on Destiny but it wasn't enough to make me not want to book again. That's also why we wanna perhaps try something a little different. We've never stayed forward before. So then we can say we've stayed on the bottom deck, far aft, midship several times, and now we would be able to say we've stayed on the top deck and forward. : ) My husband was also thrilled when I told him your reports of quietness and easy access to promenade, elevators, etc. On AOS we have one of those corner Aft balcony cabins booked on one of the top decks........I believe that's slightly bigger room& balcony (cat D1) so we'll make it up if we decide to go with 1067. : )