View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Benadryl

Kiddo's liquid Benadryl or a generic. Also have the kiddo minimize rich/greasy food. FYI, I use kiddo liquid Benadryl, and no stronger, for diving. BTW, might get a few glow stick necklaces and bracelets shoreside for the trip. With any luck your kiddo might come back to see towel animals in the cabin (depends on the steward and line).

Also, depending on the age, see the BBC Planet Earth series on the mini animals of the South American forests - cat-sized deer, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILFAN11
Our ped told us take Benadryl for our daughter. He said it works for nausea as well as allergies/itching, etc. Hopefully, we wont have to use it but that's what we are taking.

Here is what I found out from internet research as well:
Benadryl Oral Uses
Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever and the common cold. These symptoms include rash, itching, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness. Diphenhydramine can also be used to help you relax and fall asleep.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas