Since you listed a few of your requirements here are just a few of my
1. A ship that does not have a design defect that causes propulsion failures on a very regular basis; i.e. 35 total weeks of crippled cruise ships between the Infinity and Millennium last year (2007) alone.
2. Ships that are well maintained and you can see out of the observations windows.
3. Cruise line that stands behind its product when there are problems.
4. An honest and helpful customer service department.
5. Cruise line that offers a past passenger a loyalty program that actually has some value.
Until Celebrity achieves these goals I think I will stick with Princess or HAL.
It is great to have choices.
Happy sailing to all.