View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old May 24th, 2005, 09:09 AM
LisaK LisaK is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Posts: 12,716
Default Re: Mother Daughter trip..documents needed??????????

exactly what Dorothy said. You need a signed, Notarized letter from Dad (even if you are married) giving you permission to take your daughter out of the country. Simple letter will do.
Reply With Quote