View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to richluv4u
Default Juneau on a Dime

Hi Can Can,

Thanks for getting back to me so soon, I actually will be in Juneau on July 9th and looking for things to do for me and my 9 yr old son. I'm aware of the Whale watching, but last year a company canceled on us Last minute (Juneau Sportfishing) and they wouldn't bother helping us out this year. Not good Business pratice. Was wondering if going out and spending the money is really worth it just for me and my son. Or I should just take the bus to the Mendall Glacier, check that out and then head back to town after I stop by Jerrys Meats. Heard that they are good and cheap. As far as Haines I'm using Alaska Charters they are will to pick me up in Skaway and then drop off in Haines were I have a rental car waiting.

Single Mom
Hi Im a 43yr old Female looking for last minute cruise For June 6th to the 14th. Haven't booked anything yet. Wanted to find cabin mate first to share cost. Would prefer female, but would consider a male.

Have been on two cruise prior and my last one was to Alaska this time last year in May. If your intersted please let me A.S.A.P