View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy q
Lets face it these cruise lines don't care anymore once you paid for your cruise up front they GOT YOU. At least at a hotel on land you can move out of the hotel before your stay is up I did it once and got some money back. On a cruise ship you can leave the ship but say good by to your money. I'm seeing a lot of people who not happy with the cruise lines these days. The cruise lines knows how much it would cost you to cruise on a private yacht or fly by plane to stay in these city's. And if the economy keep on going south THEY WILL CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE REAL FAST. I'll be on a cruise this Aug with my wife and my 2 adult kids it may be my last cruise if they are rude to me. My cruise will cost around $10,000.00 not counting air fare and my land tours are already paid for. With extra meals for 4 people on land and on the ship it will add up real fast. If I have PROBLEMS they will hear about it on SHIP and at their HOME OFFICE. I hope there is none this may be my last one.
You are going to the cruise expecting to have a bad experience. With this attitude to start with it will be difficult for the cruise line to make you happy. The slightest thing will set you off, because you are waiting for it.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994