View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to janiellegray
Default Also seeking female cruise companion!

Hello!

I am a 28 year old travel agent in a relationship. I am also looking for a female companion to cruise with that like you said wants to enjoy her time off and relax! I am needing to take a cruise for certification reasons and can get a pretty good agent rate at times. My boyfriend would also love to go with me, however he is currently on active hurricane duty with the military and can't leave the state. I would like to go out of Tampa or Port Canaveral, because parking and gas fees would be cheaper, however if it's a better deal, I'm more than willing to go to MIA or Port Everglades. On my cruise I enjoy sleeping in, eating my heart out on great food, room service is ALWAYS a plus. I'd like to spend some time by the pool, but if it's too busy or noisy, its not for me. I'm really interested in seeing the ports and learning more about the ship and relaxing. Far as the drinking goes, I may drink A glass of wine with dinner, but rarely more. I would love to get together before hand and meet seems your only about an hour away, let me know what you think!

Janielle