1 lb. ground lamb, pork or veal
1 lb Lean ground beef
1/2 lb Ground lamb
1/2 lb Ground pork
4 Garlic cloves; finely choppe
1 ts Salt
1 ts Baking soda
2 ts Freshly ground black pepper
1 ts Cayenne pepper; or more
Seasoned pepper and garlic p
1 Egg white; beaten
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. To form use instructions below.
- 1/2 inch deep cookie pan
- extra large pizza cutter
- large cutting board
- freezer paper that is wax on one side and a
smooth stick-free texture on the other.
- once you 'mix your meat', put down a layer of
paper, stick-free side up in the cookie pan.
- then, 'press your meat' flat into the cookie
- next, lay another piece of the freezer paper,
stick-free side down. press the wax paper
to 'flatten the meat' even with the top of the
cookie sheet (you can use a rolling pin here).
- once the meat is flat to your satisfaction,
put the cutting board on top, and 'flip your
meat' onto the cutting board.
- finally, peel off the top layer of freezer
paper and use the pizza cutter to slice the
cevape to the size you wish.
- cover up again with freezer paper and slide
into carboard box and into the freezer.
this method is lighting quick and they are perfectly square, and very easy to turn on the grill.