View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Admiral

Dbowman, thanks so much for your post! If there are four of us for lunch will they likely seat us with others or let us just sit with our own party?

My only minor concern is that early seating is full and waitlisted, so we of course have been assigned late seating. I have heard dinner may occur anytime between 9 and 11... do you know if that is correct? I figure if it is that late and we don't want to wait we can always opt for the speciality restaurants for dinner... I know it will be rough having to settle for yummy gourmet food, but hey someone has to eat it right?

I also was wondering since we're cruising in late November/ early December if the covered pools will be heated. I understand this ship is nearly identical to the Carnival Conquest Class which we have sailed previously. I doubt we'll have that much time to even go swimming since there are no sea days on this cruise, but I thought I'd ask. I just saw a pretty good deal on another transatlantic Nov. 22nd from I think Rome to FLL starting at about $800 pp. for an inside. Prices must be dropping.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I really appreciate it. If there is anything else you feel I should know please mention it. Thanks a million!

Read and post cruise reviews