Originally Posted by mrrobb
Welcome to the best online community of fellow cruisers. The best answers and most advice for all the first timers out there. Just thought I 'd try something different. A few questions if you will, to help you fit in, share some info about yourself and reason to cruise, and to help introduce yourself to all the veteran cruisers out there. They have all been there, done that and have that knowledge and experience to help you make that first experience a smooth and relaxing one.
1. some basics: gender,age range,marital status,dependents
2. what took you so long to book a cruise, and why?
3. what made you decide on the itinery you chose
4. biggest worry or concearn since booking
5. current uncertainty or question
I'll begin if it makes you comfortable
1. 27, F, Single, None (sister (25) also crusing with me)
2. Something different and seems reasonable and fun
3. Adventure. Love outdoor things and trying out experiences not offered in AZ. i.e. whale watching, rapelling/rock climbing, and ziplining
4. That there will be no one my age to hang out with or meet
5. If I will get sea sick easily...or attacked by mosquitoes.